no mods folder

Edvin9091

no mods folder

Post by Edvin9091 »

i have a question regarding mods. i have bought the collectors edition for fs19 and wondered if i can download mods the same way as in fs17, i had the digital copy then and all i had to do was to download a zip-file and it would automaticlly activate the mod.

So on to the question/problem, can i still do the same or do i have to activate in a different way (i remember back in fs11 where i had to manually activate the mods in the mods folder) as i have tried to download some mods and they arent showing upp in-game on the mods selection screen.

I also noticed that there is no mods folder for fs19. what am i doing wrong? Or do i have to use only exe files from now on? Help would be much appriciated.
Stonecutter

Re: no mods folder

Post by Stonecutter »

The default mod folder gets put into your documents instead of the game's actual files.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Edvin9091: welcome to the forum!

Have a look at the following post which contains lots of tips for installing mods: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821#p791562

Even though it was originally written for FS17 most of it is till valid for FS19 as well.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Edvin9091

Post by Edvin9091 »

ohh i feel soo dumb now, thx for the help, i was worried that i couldnt use mods anymore. :biggrin2: *thumbsup*