Can`t turn off lights when engine is stopped

crash

Can`t turn off lights when engine is stopped

Post by crash »

I mean, i can`t turn the lights on when the tractor isent running, shouldent they automaticly turn off when the tractor isen`t running anymore .. :hmm:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
trust....me

Re: Can`t turn off lights when engine is stopped

Post by trust....me »

Yeah i have the same problem after the new patch that came out 1.2 beta.
oyildirim

Post by oyildirim »

This problem still exists after the beta ended. (1.2)
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

crash wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:04 pm I mean, i can`t turn the lights on when the tractor isent running, shouldent they automaticly turn off when the tractor isen`t running anymore .. :hmm:
A little hard to understand you post...
Do you want the lights to come on when the tractor isn't running?

When you turn the tractor of, the lights should turn of as well. I don't think you can have lights on when the engine isn't running, like in FS17 - that was one of the first things I noticed when I started FS19
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

IMO, it would be better if lights where switchable independently of the engine.
crash

Post by crash »

They wasent turning off when i stopped the engine, and i could not turn them off with the engine not running.. it was broken in the 1.2 beta, but dont know if they fixed it for the newest patch.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

crash wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm They wasent turning off when i stopped the engine, and i could not turn them off with the engine not running.. it was broken in the 1.2 beta, but dont know if they fixed it for the newest patch.
Yeah alright - had the "same kind" of issue - I folded the header on the combine (anything would turn of - like pressing "B" - when you folded it in FS17) however it didn't turn of, and I could not turn it of before I had unfolded the header again..

Probably going to be fixed in the future..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

cvKurt wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:29 pm IMO, it would be better if lights where switchable independently of the engine.
Yes - like in FS17 - but then again, I do like that I only has to press ENTER and then all shuts of - but then we should have the possibility to turn the lights on again, with the engine shut down..