Central Grain Elevator - Cannot unload grain(PS4)

breadpain

Central Grain Elevator - Cannot unload grain(PS4)

Post by breadpain »

Hi there,
Whenever I try to unload grains at the Central Grain Elevator, I am not given the option to unload when I'm on the unloading station. I've tried several times and the option to unload won't show up. I've tried other areas(Restaurant, Port Grain Elevator) and have not run into an issue with those.

Thanks,
Kevin
Cad_dao

Re: Central Grain Elevator - Cannot unload grain(PS4)

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

I've encountered same problem, but found that it was because I wasn't correctly aligned with the unloading bay. My trailer was set on left side dumping and I was centered on the unloading bay so my left side wasn't correctly placed over the grid blocking me from dumping. Setted my trailer to rear door dumping and everything went right, tried next trailer with left side dumping and placed trailer accordingly and it dumped well. Maybe the dumping grid is a little shallow and complicate the proccess but worked for me. I don't know if it apply to your problem but cost nothing to do a try and see if your problem occur same reason it did for me.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Supersam

Post by Supersam »

So this isn't an issue (depending on which map you are playing) If you unload at any silo other than your own you immediately sell your crops... But that's only at the silos that have the automatic train.... That's probably why you can't unload as you've sold it
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Supersam wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:14 am So this isn't an issue (depending on which map you are playing) If you unload at any silo other than your own you immediately sell your crops... But that's only at the silos that have the automatic train.... That's probably why you can't unload as you've sold it
WHAT???
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Supersam

Post by Supersam »

Sorry for the late reply... But i'm sure when you unload at the train silos the train sells it straight away.... The only way to be sure to check is go to menu, finances and then look at what you have sold.
Supertroop98

Post by Supertroop98 »

I could unload any type of trailer from semi to tipper at the train station elevator in FS 2017 Goldcrest valley map. I’ve tried everything I can think of in the 2019 game on JUST THIS MAP and it won’t work at the train elevator. I tried switching sides, using all types of trailers and nothing will unload or show that it’s being sold. Is there a bug with the Gold crest map or is there something special I’m missing?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Supertroop98 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 pm I could unload any type of trailer from semi to tipper at the train station elevator in FS 2017 Goldcrest valley map. I’ve tried everything I can think of in the 2019 game on JUST THIS MAP and it won’t work at the train elevator. I tried switching sides, using all types of trailers and nothing will unload or show that it’s being sold. Is there a bug with the Gold crest map or is there something special I’m missing?
I believe that's a known issue, as are quite a few more. There has been an update already on that map but definitely needs another one. Hoping it comes soon because I miss that map lol.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Supertroop98

Post by Supertroop98 »

Thanks. I hadn’t seen that
Pelswick20

Post by Pelswick20 »

So I figured out what was up with this tonight, you to switch you tip trailer to dump out the back… the platform is to narrow to side dump… 🤦 hours I wasted never going there cause I couldn’t dump lol