"The game has not been saved"

Eep

"The game has not been saved"

Post by Eep »

Getting this error when trying to save a game. Log.txt shows:

Code: Select all

Error: Failed to open GDM file 'C:/Users/Eep/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/savegame1/fruit_density.gdm' for writing.
Error: Failed to open GDM file 'C:/Users/Eep/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/savegame1/weed_density.gdm' for writing.
Error: Failed to open GDM file 'C:/Users/Eep/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/savegame1/cultivator_density.gdm' for writing.
Error: Failed to open GDM file 'C:/Users/Eep/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/savegame1/terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm' for writing.
In the Ravenport default starting farm "spotChicken" area, a few days ago I made the junk/trash dynamic in the Giants Editor, and have saved several times since then without issue. However, this time I moved (with the megastrength mod) all the junk around to clear the area for plowing and wanted to save afterwards since it took a little while to do. I tried to save first with the megastrength mod still activated, then deactivated but no difference.

OK, that was weird...after making this post, I tried to save and it worked. :hmm: Oddly, when I try to quit it asks if I want to quit without saving, even though I did right before. :shock: Grrr, so I quit and then the saved game was deleted! WTF? I checked the savegameBackup folder but the most recent one was empty. Fortunately the next most recent one was there but all my changes to the "spotChicken" area were gone. :/