Game is crashing

Xobtik

Game is crashing

Post by Xobtik »

Hey my game keeps crashing whenever I try to open it.

New saves also crash.
Attachments
log.txt
(8.18 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
juf.de

Re: Game is crashing

Post by juf.de »

Not sure it it helps but it's worth a try:
1. update your graphics driver, yours is quite old
2. navigate to your FarmingSimulator2019 folder (Users\<username>\Documents\myGames\FarmingSimulator2019)
in this folder should be a file called "input_binding.xml", delete this file. there should be a folder called "shader_cache" aswell, delete all the content inside that folder
3. try playing the game
4. report back if it worked or not.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Xobtik

Post by Xobtik »

Thanks for the reply.

I deleted inputbinding.xml and shader_cache but the game is still crashing.

As for the drivers, according to NVIDIA Geforce Experince and dell support app my drivers are up to date. which driver were you talking about.
Sorry I'm new at this. This is my first laptop.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Xobtik wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:06 am Thanks for the reply.

As for the drivers, according to NVIDIA Geforce Experince and dell support app my drivers are up to date. which driver were you talking about.
Hi first off: Please try to quote people if you reply on them. Then they get notified.

I've read the log, The PC should be fine to run the game. No issues on that. But your drivers are out of date: Version: 22.20.16.4836 (17.10.2017)

i think this should work fine: https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/141169

The error it crashes on : 2018-12-17 09:31 Error: Could not create constant buffer object.

Driver update SHOULD work.
Xobtik

Post by Xobtik »

D3nnisd wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:19 am

Hi first off: Please try to quote people if you reply on them. Then they get notified.

I've read the log, The PC should be fine to run the game. No issues on that. But your drivers are out of date: Version: 22.20.16.4836 (17.10.2017)

The error it crashes on : 2018-12-17 09:31 Error: Could not create constant buffer object.

Hey thanks for the reply and advice on quoting other people.

So as i had mentioned earlier according to NVIDIA GeForce Experience i have the latest drivers installed. i.e. 417.35

But anyway I reinstalled the drivers and the same problem persists.
Attachments
log.txt
(6.97 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Xobtik wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 pm

So as i had mentioned earlier according to NVIDIA GeForce Experience i have the latest drivers installed. i.e. 417.35

You are welcome:) It is just annoying as you don't get the help because people arent notified of a response.

To answer on your problem still persisting: No, the Buffer object error is gone. Now theres on;y one left: 2018-12-18 22:30 Error: Failed to request recommended mods, HTTP error code 0

BUT, this shouldnt be a issue.

Can you tell me a bit more about:
Game version(what patch?)
Steam or CD
Were you able to play it ever?
When does it crash. To me it seems when you try to get in the game(on loading), Are you able to access the menu?
Do you have any mods?
Xobtik

Post by Xobtik »

D3nnisd wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:55 am
Xobtik wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:07 pm

You are welcome:) It is just annoying as you don't get the help because people arent notified of a response.

To answer on your problem still persisting: No, the Buffer object error is gone. Now theres on;y one left: 2018-12-18 22:30 Error: Failed to request recommended mods, HTTP error code 0

BUT, this shouldnt be a issue.

Can you tell me a bit more about:
Game version(what patch?)
Steam or CD
Were you able to play it ever?
When does it crash. To me it seems when you try to get in the game(on loading), Are you able to access the menu?
Do you have any mods?

Game version(what patch?) : the latest patch on steam (sorry idk the number)

Steam or CD: steam

Were you able to play it ever? yes i have around 14-15hrs on it. I couldn't play it since the landscaping patch, i.e. the latest one

When does it crash. To me it seems when you try to get in the game(on loading), Are you able to access the menu? you are correct whenever i load the save it crashes when it is supposed to start the map/game (so after when you are supposed to hit enter to start the map/game). Yes i am able to access the menu.

Do you have any mods? no vanilla game.

edit: attached the latest log
Attachments
log.txt
(6.83 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Xobtik

Post by Xobtik »

Alright so some new developments.

It's not the problem with FS19 as all my games are crashing now. There is some problem with my laptop. IDK what or how to figure it out and im going away for vacation, so I will be able to try and figure it out only when i come back.

Hopefully new updates for drivers or windows or something magically fixes it.

p.s. don't buy dell.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Xobtik wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:44 am Alright so some new developments.

It's not the problem with FS19 as all my games are crashing now. There is some problem with my laptop. IDK what or how to figure it out and im going away for vacation, so I will be able to try and figure it out only when i come back.

Hopefully new updates for drivers or windows or something magically fixes it.

p.s. don't buy dell.
Enjoy your holiday!

I think it might have to do with patch 1809 on Windows. I read more stuff about that update breaking things.

Let me know when you are back!