Shop preview camera

sergidmn

Shop preview camera

Post by sergidmn »

Hello,

I have the game updated to 1.2.0.1 version and I found out that the shop preview of equipment camera is messed up, it moves when I move the mouse not by holding down the left mouse button.

I am using keyboard, mouse, logitech g25 and logitech extreme 3d pro in a Windows 10 Pro x64.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you.
SnoopBok

Re: Shop preview camera

Post by SnoopBok »

I had the same issue, you're joystick might be sending a signal.
Take a look at this topic viewtopic.php?f=965&t=136637
sergidmn

Post by sergidmn »

Thank you very much for your answer. I have read your post and my problem is a bit different, but quite similar.

- When the joystick is connected, I always have the problem, even if I do not use the joystick. It is true that if I unplug the joystick I can use the mouse in 3d view shop. So, the problem must be in the joystick.
- I removed all the key assignment of the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro but the problem still there.
- I have set a dead zone of 30% in all axes but the problem still there.

I will try to put the slider in neutral position as you say and I will let you know if it worked also for me (I hope so).
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

sergidmn wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:54 pm Thank you very much for your answer. I have read your post and my problem is a bit different, but quite similar.

- When the joystick is connected, I always have the problem, even if I do not use the joystick. It is true that if I unplug the joystick I can use the mouse in 3d view shop. So, the problem must be in the joystick.
- I removed all the key assignment of the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro but the problem still there.
- I have set a dead zone of 30% in all axes but the problem still there.

I will try to put the slider in neutral position as you say and I will let you know if it worked also for me (I hope so).
I did remove all the key assignments too, but the problem was still there.
I did assign the slider temporarily to an action, for example rotate camera in a vehicle, so I could really see if I've put it in a neutral position. After that, delete the input binding and I hope your problem will be solved :smileynew:
sergidmn

Post by sergidmn »

Thank you very much for your help SnoopBok!

Your solution worked also for me.The problem was in the throttle slider of the joystick. I put it in a neutral position and now I can use the mouse in the shop and also for the terrain editing mode.

:gamer: