PlayStation 4's after the update.

Obi-Tonobi

PlayStation 4's after the update.

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

Can someone from Giants please give some feedback on when you are going to unbreak this game?

Here are the issues I am having after the update...

Regular PS4 Graphics are now broken. It truly is now "Farming Like Never Before". Since the new update came out the graphics on regular PS4 are messed up now. Fields up ahead and in the distance show green like grass only to become your ready to harvest fields as you drive closer. Harvested fields now show dirt in the graphics circle and ahead of that still shows an un-harvested field with some blank spots here and there. There now seems to be a double graphics circle instead of just one. The two are close together. Come on Giants and get this right. Glad I did not buy the season pass version. Please fix the update and try actually playing it on a PS4 and PS4 Pro before releasing it. Shame on SONY for approving this update. Is anyone checking anything? I love the game but just can't play now looking at jacked up graphics.

Lisertan....I hope you are getting this information to Giants. Fix soon so we can all enjoy farming like never before again. I do love the game. Please Fix Soon.

Just let us know whats up.

Thanks for reading.
Dannekurir

Re: PlayStation 4's after the update.

Post by Dannekurir »

Same on my xbox one..
Lobdell

Post by Lobdell »

Same as Xbox one too but mine crashes and goes back to Xbox home screen after about 15 min of play
Shygirl_Jess

Post by Shygirl_Jess »

same here too

but also they still havent fixed the invert Y aswell, which im more annoyed at
Obi-Tonobi

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

Shygirl_Jess wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:54 pm same here too

but also they still havent fixed the invert Y aswell, which im more annoyed at
I think they fixed the inverted part with the landscaping update. But jacked up all the graphics
Obi-Tonobi

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

A new update came out today to address PS4 Pro graphics so I got excited to see if it also fixed my Regular PS4.

NOPE, same BS going on. I guess Pro players get priority.

GIANTS - How can I revert to the original release version?

When are you going to fix this mess?

I'm at the point of asking you for my money back if it can not get fixed ASAP.

You took my money then broke the game. NOT COOL.

Love the game but not like this.

I will upload some photos later today if I can figure out how to get them off my PS4 screen shots.

Lisertan.....where are you?

We are all waiting for a reply.
Pipochka78

Post by Pipochka78 »

Lot of blue screens after 1.2 and 1.3 hotfix on my ps4.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

knock on wood... I haven't had 1 crash/blue screen 265 hours of playing...on old gen. PS4

a lot of times , just cleaning your ps4 will fix the problem...
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I've had 2 crashes since the update. None before.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Obi-Tonobi

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

Doesn't seem like they are even going to reply with a "I'm Sorry"
Pipochka78

Post by Pipochka78 »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 pm knock on wood... I haven't had 1 crash/blue screen 265 hours of playing...on old gen. PS4

Most of blue screens seems are connected with ps4 overload during fs19 playing. Lot of bales on the ground. Potato on the ground during harvesting, 3 or 4 helpers hiring and etc. Believe some sort of special open storage places able to interact with overloading machines will defenetly helps and improve performance significantly on ps4
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Pipochka78 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:13 pm
lefe1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:42 pm knock on wood... I haven't had 1 crash/blue screen 265 hours of playing...on old gen. PS4

Most of blue screens seems are connected with ps4 overload during fs19 playing. Lot of bales on the ground. Potato on the ground during harvesting, 3 or 4 helpers hiring and etc. Believe some sort of special open storage places able to interact with overloading machines will defenetly helps and improve performance significantly on ps4
not for me I haven't had any problems. people don't believe me when your ps4 gets filled with dust it runs a lot hotter and causes all those problems. even keeping your ps4 in a hot room will cause the same problem it gets to hot and doesn't run good. the cooler you keep your ps4 it will run a lot better. I clean mine once every 2 month and just in them 2 month you won't believe how much dust gets into the fan and cooling ducts. if you do a search on blue screen and lagging most of the time it's because of it running to hot and most of the time it's because it needs cleaned. I had the same problem a couple of years back with lagging and blue screens until I did a search on finding the problem and a lot keep saying clean the inside of your ps4 will do wonders, so I was like what do I have to lose. so I took apart my ps4 and cleaned it, I haven't had any issues of lagging or blue screens since then. So just cleaning my ps4 works for me. that why I tell people to clean it because you won't believe what you will find in it. +plus it runs so quiet now after a good cleaning.... it the same as having a pc if your pc gets to hot or to much dust you will start to have problems and they clean them out, and get better cooling fans to help. same for consoles keep it cleaned and cool.... clean and cool is your friend. it will run a lot better..
Pipochka78

Post by Pipochka78 »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:04 pm
Pipochka78 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:13 pm

not for me I haven't had any problems. people don't believe me when your ps4 gets filled with dust it runs a lot hotter and causes all those problems. even keeping your ps4 in a hot room will cause the same problem it gets to hot and doesn't run good. the cooler you keep your ps4 it will run a lot better. I clean mine once every 2 month and just in them 2 month you won't believe how much dust gets into the fan and cooling ducts. if you do a search on blue screen and lagging most of the time it's because of it running to hot and most of the time it's because it needs cleaned. I had the same problem a couple of years back with lagging and blue screens until I did a search on finding the problem and a lot keep saying clean the inside of your ps4 will do wonders, so I was like what do I have to lose. so I took apart my ps4 and cleaned it, I haven't had any issues of lagging or blue screens since then. So just cleaning my ps4 works for me. that why I tell people to clean it because you won't believe what you will find in it. +plus it runs so quiet now after a good cleaning.... it the same as having a pc if your pc gets to hot or to much dust you will start to have problems and they clean them out, and get better cooling fans to help. same for consoles keep it cleaned and cool.... clean and cool is your friend. it will run a lot better..
Hmmm...
Maybe you are right. Why not? Will try to clean it up...