needed update feature

Ace_Country

needed update feature

Post by Ace_Country »

Fs19 desperately needs two things: 1: a better flatbed trailer to haul equipment. Because the one trailer that's in the game now sux major ass cuz it's a mere couple inches from the ground which makes it get stuck on the slightest bump in the road.
2: GIVE US THE ABILITY TO STRAP OR CHAIN DOWN OUR EQUIPMENT TO THE TRAILERS SO THEY DONT FALL OFF GOING DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!! this has happened to me so many times in fs17 it's high damn time this serious problem was fixed pronto!! I have several friends that have the same complaint
rikor420

Re: needed update feature

Post by rikor420 »

Ace_Country wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 am Fs19 desperately needs two things: 1: a better flatbed trailer to haul equipment. Because the one trailer that's in the game now sux major ass cuz it's a mere couple inches from the ground which makes it get stuck on the slightest bump in the road.
2: GIVE US THE ABILITY TO STRAP OR CHAIN DOWN OUR EQUIPMENT TO THE TRAILERS SO THEY DONT FALL OFF GOING DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!! this has happened to me so many times in fs17 it's high damn time this serious problem was fixed pronto!! I have several friends that have the same complaint
Give this website a shot. http://www.fs19mods.com/ the mods that i have downloaded seem to work well.
Ace_Country

Post by Ace_Country »

Xbox, not on pc. But I do know what you're talking about. Buddy of mine uses it for fs17 on his new gaming laptop. Cool stuff
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

As long as you're not driving like a crazy person you should be fine. I've had to problem transporting stuff. Just take turns at a realistic speed, dont hit things, and dont slam on the brakes or gas
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10