pc doesn't recognize dvd disc

rebirth

pc doesn't recognize dvd disc

Post by rebirth »

I have a very strange problem, my computer doesn't recognize my disc.
All other games work perfectly on my computer, and all other gamediscs are recognized, also the farming simulator 17. But when I put the disc from FS 19 into the drive, it says the drive is empty. Any other disc... no problem. And when I put the disc into other computers, 1 can read the disc, and the other one also says it can't find any disc. What can be the cause of this, and anyone an idea how to solve this?
rikor420

Re: pc doesn't recognize dvd disc

Post by rikor420 »

rebirth wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:25 pm I have a very strange problem, my computer doesn't recognize my disc.
All other games work perfectly on my computer, and all other gamediscs are recognized, also the farming simulator 17. But when I put the disc from FS 19 into the drive, it says the drive is empty. Any other disc... no problem. And when I put the disc into other computers, 1 can read the disc, and the other one also says it can't find any disc. What can be the cause of this, and anyone an idea how to solve this?
Look at your disc if there is any smudges within the center edge of disc, then use a microfiber cloth and do small circle motions around the disc and center edge, see if the smudges are removed. if you have a tiny smudge or finger print at the center edge, it will cause a disc error.

if this doesn't work then i would contact the purchaser an see if you can get an exchange.