g27 issues

elvischaos96

g27 issues

Post by elvischaos96 »

Hi,

is anyone else having an issue with the g27 steering wheel when i turn my wheel its soft then goes really stiff. all my settings in my profiler is ok, ive uninstalled everything changed the usb port reinstalled everything it works for that night then just goes back to the same next day. it worked at release then when they brung out the first update it fecked things up. i contacted them they cant fix it. it works on any other driving game and simulators i have, it still works on the old fs17

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
Shuffy

Re: g27 issues

Post by Shuffy »

have you tried in windowed mode also with profiler make sure you have game selected and in logitech profiler go to spring and open up the box for spring settings have this open whilst game is running
elvischaos96

Post by elvischaos96 »

that still aint working. i have no clue how its not working.
HerbFarmerKen

Post by HerbFarmerKen »

A number of wheel users are having problems - wheel and pedal controller inputs not recognized and button mapping issues even for Logitech Heavy Equipment side panel - apparently does not like more than one controller inputs (icl. keyboard and mouse). Apparently some patch will fix but apparently not yet! I sent a GIANTS a question about it today
elvischaos96

Post by elvischaos96 »

i spoke to giants themself about the isssue 3-4 weeks it went on for and they told they cant fix the issue and the game was only created a couple months ago. it was just ever after they bring down the first update and fu*ked everything up with my device.