Multiplayer Internet Issues

Konservative

Multiplayer Internet Issues

Post by Konservative »

Me and a few friends have a server we played perfectly fine at home with my friend hosting a server. I moved back into my dorm for college and could no longer connect. I tried the schools two different internet connections and my own personal wifi hotspot but none of them worked. It states that a connection to the game could not be made for all the different internets. Is this an issue on my side or is there a setting we can change. I could understand the school internet blocking it, however most other games we play work fine with no server issues. And it not working on my personal wifi makes no sense either. Thanks.
BerserkKaboom

Re: Multiplayer Internet Issues

Post by BerserkKaboom »

I’ve also not been able to connect to the Giants multiplayer server. Went through all the router settings to make sure I had the right port forwarding. Still can’t connect and software support in Twitter told me to check this forum. What a joke.
Smith Modding

Re: Multiplayer Internet Issues

Post by Smith Modding »

What platform are you playing on? If you’re on PC, make sure that windows is allowing it, that no Antivirus is blocking it, and that the connection isn’t set as a metered connection. Also, make sure the server y’all are running isn’t having problems. Can others connect to it?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10