FPS drops on Xbox one

Dannekurir

FPS drops on Xbox one

Post by Dannekurir »

Hello. I have a question i have a problem with my game. I cant hardly do anything without a massive fps drop. I cant even have 1 worker without the game runs so slow it almost feels like lag. Have around 500 slots empty. I want to play the game fully. Use my slotts by equipment and stuff like that. But i cant. Grain silo its NO point to fill, then it slow my game down. Im starting to get angry now. Have posted this a couple of Times whit NO answer. Is this going to be fixed or am i suppost to have like this. Think it isent just Me having this issue. Like The game otherwise, and have played since fs 13. But now i dont know. Xbox one

Edit don_apple: post and all the ones related to it moved to a new topic, since they had nothing to do with the topic they were originally posted in.
Michael5941

Re: [FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Post by Michael5941 »

Dannekurir wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:14 am Hello. I have a question i have a problem with my game. I cant hardly do anything without a massive fps drop. I cant even have 1 worker without the game runs so slow it almost feels like lag. Have around 500 slots empty. I want to play the game fully. Use my slotts by equipment and stuff like that. But i cant. Grain silo its NO point to fill, then it slow my game down. Im starting to get angry now. Have posted this a couple of Times whit NO answer. Is this going to be fixed or am i suppost to have like this. Think it isent just Me having this issue. Like The game otherwise, and have played since fs 13. But now i dont know. Xbox one
Your Xbox could be dusty on ps4 if it gets dusty it can drastically effect performance causing low fps, might want to take apart your Xbox and give it a cleaning it may help. If you don't know how to do it you could look up various videos to learn, that's how I learned how to disassemble and reassemble the ps4
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Dannekurir

Post by Dannekurir »

Okey Thanks for The tips. But my other games that i have played like The new forza horizon and games like that have not ones laggd?
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Dannekurir wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am Okey Thanks for The tips. But my other games that i have played like The new forza horizon and games like that have not ones laggd?
No problem. As for the other games not lagging; Every game is different, on my ps4 I had 1 sometimes 2 games lag before and the rest runs fine, but after taking apart my console and giving it a good dusting those 1 or 2 games ran with little to no issues. Point being I have friends who play fs19 on the same console you do and they have no fps problems so your fps issue is due to your console not the game (which is good as it's easily fixed). I'm on PS4 and I have no fps drops and my ps4 is 6 years old, it's been nocked off the tv stand twice and got unplugged serveral times while on, the sestem software corrupted multiple time due to being turned off improperly forceing me to reinstall the system software via usb drive (which wipes all data from the console) the disc reader (The Eye) is going out as some games like cod black ops 4 reads as unrecognized disc but fs19 read perfectly fine, I have a ps4 slim which is not even a year old and the same bo4 disc works fine in it so I know it's the eye and not the disc. Even after all that fs19 still runs on my ps4 with no fps drops, the Xbox one isn't far off from a ps4, they are basically the same minus a few exceptions, so it's definitely a system issue not a game issue. Just hope it is dust as it's simple to fix, if it something else it could require you to purchase a new Xbox. Good luck
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Dannekurir

Post by Dannekurir »

Okey. Tryed blowing the little dust off that i could see, wasent much. I dont want to break into the case because of warenty sticker thats in The way. Dident notice any differens in game play. Still fps drops and runs slow with 1 worker. Im having a hard time to accept dust to be the problem, sorry! Thanks anyway for your tips!
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Michael5941, I'd like to know how dust can somehow make FS lag while other games are not impacted. I doubt that dust is singling out FS installed on the players console, and ignoring forza.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Dannekurir wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:54 am Okey. Tryed blowing the little dust off that i could see, wasent much. I dont want to break into the case because of warenty sticker thats in The way. Dident notice any differens in game play. Still fps drops and runs slow with 1 worker. Im having a hard time to accept dust to be the problem, sorry! Thanks anyway for your tips!
Don't blow the dust off. sorry probably should have warned that earlier all that does is cause the dust to get blown into the console which isn't good. To clean it you'll definitely have to take it apart but if you don't want to mess with that due to the warrenty stickers than that's fine, how long have you had your Xbox for if you still have a vaild warrenty I'm assuming it less than 2 years as, at least for ps4, the warrenty onlu ladts 2 years
Last edited by Michael5941 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:16 pm Michael5941, I'd like to know how dust can somehow make FS lag while other games are not impacted. I doubt that dust is singling out FS installed on the players console, and ignoring forza.
I'm not a programer so i couldn't answer that all I know is every game is different in how they are processed by the console. Like I said previously I had a game before run horribly with at least 14 fps max but other games ran fine with no fps drops, I took my ps4 apart cleaned it and it solved the fps issue with the game I had them on, and for the games with no fps issues it didn't do much other than the fan not sounding like a jet engine while playing them. I'm not saying the dust is sentient and chooses what games to lag or not like you seem to think I'm saying, I'm stating that dust could be the problem as consoles are weird and a little dust can effect 1 game but not others. I've seen it with my ps4, my friends ps4, seen it on Xbox and even PC occasionally experiences it.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:16 pm Michael5941, I'd like to know how dust can somehow make FS lag while other games are not impacted. I doubt that dust is singling out FS installed on the players console, and ignoring forza.
To add on for other weirdness, my ps4 (original) can run fs19 (disc) with no issues but a game like call of duty black ops 4 won't run as my ps4 reads it as a unrecognized disc but my ps4 slim reads it perfectly fine. so that should prove that every games is processed in a different way
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Dannekurir

Re: FPS drops on Xbox one

Post by Dannekurir »

My waranty is probably out. But i dont belive the dust is the problem. But hey i dont know. Thats why a wanted some one at Giants to try answer Me and other whit this issue would like to know. Maybe next patch Will solve this?
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Michael5941 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:30 pm
To add on for other weirdness, my ps4 (original) can run fs19 (disc) with no issues but a game like call of duty black ops 4 won't run as my ps4 reads it as a unrecognized disc but my ps4 slim reads it perfectly fine. so that should prove that every games is processed in a different way
Heres a link to a video I made recently showing this.
https://youtu.be/OBtfwfYh3KI
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Plineman2011

Post by Plineman2011 »

I have a brand new Xbox one x and I am lagging or have fps drop if I hire more than two workers. Running on 1080p tv. Please any help that does not involve tearing apart would be appreciated.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Plineman2011 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:03 pm I have a brand new Xbox one x and I am lagging or have fps drop if I hire more than two workers. Running on 1080p tv. Please any help that does not involve tearing apart would be appreciated.
Brand new? Okay maybe it is the game, it's a Xbox only issue though as I can play on my ps4 and hire more than 2 workers and it has no issue. Dust build up is just a common cause of fps drops hence why I initially suggested cleaning but a brand new Xbox wouldn't have dust in it so tgat definitely narrowed it down. Also you make it sound bad to disassemble your console, (if you have a vaild warrenty don't take it apart) if you watch enough videos it is extremely easy and is a good skill to have as it could extend the longevity of your console or even controller. For example I saved 60 bucks last time the d pad on my controller stopped working, took it apart just to learn it was dirty on the connections wiped it down reassembled it and it worked fine afterwards. If I didn't know that skill I would be buying a whole new controller for $60 instead of the free repair I made myself. It's your console so do what you want but in order to have a properly running console for a long period of time maintenance is advised, as that dust will eventually build up enough to the point where the console overheats and no longer works. My ps4 used t to heat up right when I attempted to load a game to the point to where it would shut off, took it apart cleaned the dust and replaced the thermal paste and it's like new again saved $400. Just advise, it's extremely easy I didn't know anything until I did 20 mins of research now I can fully disassemble and reassemble both my controllers and ps4 with no issues. Best part is it's really satisfying to fix something yourself :hi:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Plineman2011

Post by Plineman2011 »

The only thing that might be different is I bought it in Xbox store instead of on a hard copy would that make a difference. I understand it shouldn't and hasn't on any other game I've bought but it's just a thought. And I wasn't saying I wouldn't tear apart my Xbox but it's just over a couple months old so I would hope to not have to already take it apart.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Do you play from the internal drive? I Play from external and don't have this problem.

I had a discussion here in the forum a few weeks ago, but I forget to ask this.

In my mind: maybe it is to much for the internal drive.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR