Bad key from HRK.com games???

balagerCZ

Bad key from HRK.com games???

Post by balagerCZ »

Hello, i buy key farming simulator 2019 from hrk.com games. But after try use code, this error will appear, see photo there : https://ibb.co/8jMzymz

code from hrk games: https://ibb.co/Z8jfsq5

HRK.com Say this codes is all keys are unused, valid and officially endorsed by publishers.

I write to Giant software support a few days, but no answer...thanks!
balagerCZ

Re: Bad key from HRK.com games???

Post by balagerCZ »

247/5000
Thank you Giant software for buying keys that can not be entered. yeah, put your money here for me. I think you will not play the game thanks to the fact that you are not trying to resolve the problems. bravo giant software. for the players all of them? So what is the forum, you losers?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

HRK is not an official partner, so it is likely that their keys don't work. Also I don't see HRK offering GIANTS activated versions of FS19 at the moment. So it is even more likely that they had a batch of invalid keys and thus now stopped the sales of that version.
You should request a refund at HRK.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Stegei wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:35 am HRK is not an official partner, so it is likely that their keys don't work. Also I don't see HRK offering GIANTS activated versions of FS19 at the moment. So it is even more likely that they had a batch of invalid keys and thus now stopped the sales of that version.
You should request a refund at HRK.
They do offer those:

@OP : You should contact them.
balagerCZ

Post by balagerCZ »

Hi, Giant Software, please, check this code : EDIT: derSchreiner -- Removed Key

This code send me HRK.com and must show in conversation, because dont refund me. thank you
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

It’s not giants fault. As any fyi, buying games through sites like that IS A BAD IDEA
they’re usually really shady and the keys could be stolen or fake
Buy the game through steam, GIANTS, or amazon to ensure you get a legitimate key
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10