Huge FPS drop w/ track kits

SnoFox

Huge FPS drop w/ track kits

Post by SnoFox »

I'm getting HUGE fps drops whenever i look at any of the forest equipment in the store and i change tire options to have the track kits on them. My game drops from 60 to 3 until the track kit is loaded. Even worse if i buy any of the forest equipment with a track kit, as soon as i get in it and attempt to drive, my FPS doesn't move off from 3 fps until i get out and all movement of the wheels stops.

I've tried messing with my graphics but nothing works. In the past i had a piece of forestry equipment with tracks and I had no issues. I got rid of it and recently went to buy it again when i ran into these problems.

Also another issue with the store i'm having is my mouse is acting weird and i can't turn or spin any of the tractors or equipment around to look at them. My mouse just doesn't allow it or something. I can zoom in and out but not turn or spin.

This is on PC btw.
don_apple

Re: Huge FPS drop w/ track kits

Post by don_apple »

If you are expecting suggestions from others on how this issue could be fixed it would help if you could post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions), so that others can get a better idea of your setup and make appropriate recommendations.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
SnoFox

Post by SnoFox »

well after looking at the log.txt I discovered that it was a mod. The real dirt mod was giving a TON of shader errors for all the track kits on logging equipment, i uninstalled the mod, and everything is fine again.

Thanks.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Wondering if you can bother making a Modhub bug report for the mod, so the modder can actually fix it?
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
SnoFox

Post by SnoFox »

sure, i'll try, never made a report, i'll go look it up.
Damofarm

Post by Damofarm »

SnoFox wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:51 pm well after looking at the log.txt I discovered that it was a mod. The real dirt mod was giving a TON of shader errors for all the track kits on logging equipment, i uninstalled the mod, and everything is fine again.

Thanks.
I had the same problem on Marwell. Uninstalled dirt mod and fps went from 2 back to 60. I have had nothing but trouble with that dirt mod, totally given up on it now.