Game crashing when switching vehicles

mrledfloyd

Game crashing when switching vehicles

Post by mrledfloyd »

Hi, When im switching vehicles while they are running the game shuts down, mostly when spraying with the NH 8340 with narrow tires and Hardi sprayer but happened also with other tasks.
It only started happening to me yesterday, I have tried different fixes but none helps.
log.txt
(42.41 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
it seems to me to be something with courseplay shutting down the game bu im not sure, did someone else experience this?
mrledfloyd

Re: Game crashing when switching vehicles

Post by mrledfloyd »

log.txt
(43.95 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Does someone know how to fix this?
I have tried everything but the game keeps crashing when spraying.
It seems to be "'Warning: Deleting object 'aiCollisionTrigger' before all triggers are removed" after "data/shared/assets/upperLinks/johnDeereUpperlink.i3d" and "data/shared/assets/upperLinks/walterscheid01.i3d"
that is causing this problem but im not sure and I dont know what could solve this.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

As a suggestion - take all those mods out and try again, adding one by one and seeing which one is potentially causing the issue, if needed.

You also have at least one development mod installed, which I'm pretty sure is providing "Warning: Deleting object 'aiCollisionTrigger' before all triggers are removed" (although perhaps this isn't the case).
mrledfloyd

Post by mrledfloyd »

thanks for the help, i will try later when i finish working, The mods im using in development are courseplay and guidance steering but i havent seen others reporting this issues, anyway i will try later today and see if it helps
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

It is possible others haven't posted because of this disclaimer (to which you've agreed), lifted from the Courseplay website (https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay).

--------
Developer version
Please be aware you're using a developer version, which may and will contain errors, bugs, mistakes and unfinished code. Chances are you computer will explode when using it. Twice. If you have no idea what "beta", "alpha", or "developer" means and entails, steer clear. The Courseplay team will not take any responsibility for crop destroyed, savegames deleted or baby pandas killed.
You have been warned
---------

The developers also need to know about problems you may encounter, so if you head to their Wiki (https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/wiki) you'll find details on how to submit a "bug report" (which may or may not be a bug, the devs will decide :smileynew: :smileynew: )

Hope that all helps.

Happy Farming (I'm absolutely loving this FS19!)
mrledfloyd

Post by mrledfloyd »

Dezza69 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 am It is possible others haven't posted because of this disclaimer (to which you've agreed), lifted from the Courseplay website (https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay).

--------
Developer version
Please be aware you're using a developer version, which may and will contain errors, bugs, mistakes and unfinished code. Chances are you computer will explode when using it. Twice. If you have no idea what "beta", "alpha", or "developer" means and entails, steer clear. The Courseplay team will not take any responsibility for crop destroyed, savegames deleted or baby pandas killed.
You have been warned
---------

The developers also need to know about problems you may encounter, so if you head to their Wiki (https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/wiki) you'll find details on how to submit a "bug report" (which may or may not be a bug, the devs will decide :smileynew: :smileynew: )

Hope that all helps.

Happy Farming (I'm absolutely loving this FS19!)
Thanks for the replay, i didnt know if it was courseplay, so i wasnt sure if i should report there, ill try later today
mrledfloyd

Post by mrledfloyd »

I have tried it without different mods and the issue seems to be with courseplay, Thanks for the help
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

All good - glad you've worked it out (and potentially learned something)!

Forums are awesome.

Happy Farming!!