Xbox One Controller not working with FS19.

quick8ball212

Xbox One Controller not working with FS19.

Post by quick8ball212 »

If someone could help me it would b much appreciated. I'm not able to use my Xbox One controller with FS19. its plugged into my computer i have also tried using the wireless receiver. I have all the updates for my controller and the FS19 1.2 update. I can press A on my controller to get through the 4 or 5 screens, but once I get to the main screen I'm not able to do anything.
Guil

Re: Xbox One Controller not working with FS19.

Post by Guil »

Go to options on the main menu and make sure gamepads is enabled.
Zalsibuar

Post by Zalsibuar »

I'm having the same problem. Bluetooth controller that is recognized in the menus, but not in the game. I can map buttons and navigate some screens, but that's it. It's not recognized in-game at all, even if I remap all of the settings manually I can not control anything.
Nicara_Vaeline

Post by Nicara_Vaeline »

I fought with this problem for two hours before I had a duh! moment. The game wouldn’t recognize my controller but windows did. Controller power button just flashed when I pressed it. Solution was absurdly simple. My controller was paired but not connected. I told windows to forget my controller, then paired it again making sure it connected then started the game and Eureka! It was now working. This also needs to be redone if your controller goes to sleep. You still need to make sure you turn on controllers and select your controller. Hope this helps someone avoid two hours of non-play time wasted.