Map mods not working except one

clodhopper51

Map mods not working except one

Post by clodhopper51 »

I having a devil of a time getting map mods to load. I have ONE that works and I didn't even have to unzip it. Other map mods will NOT work
well due to ur restrictions i cannot load a screen shot suffice to say the maps will NOT load they goobly gook at the bottome multiple resets crops will NOT load.
I have tried various ways of getting the maps work extracting here or extracting files extract all NOTHING works plus not doing anything at all as far as unzipping is concerned and I have also tried different download site in case files from one site were corrupted NO GO.
I have checked each time to make sure that the map that does work isn't corrupted so far it is remains as it was.
I cannot get western Australia, paradise or the Aussie outback to work right for sure.
I have deleted the game 4 x from steam and the files in steam verified files and the vidcard and computer are up to date i check 3 x a day. I do not want to play just one map. Attaches is the system info. If more is needed let me know and I would also like to know how to get a screenshot into the attached files I couldn't get that done either at this time i have done it from 13 on but this one is fighting me. :!: :confusednew: and btw this all started after I downloaded the species mod with the pig. Everything was working fine until then after that everything went to hell
Attachments
NVIDIA System Information 03-09-2019 09-35-22.txt
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
don_apple

Re: Map mods not working except one

Post by don_apple »

In order to be able to help here please post the log.txt of the game (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature), this will help others to see if there are any errors or other issues when the game is trying to load the maps.

BTW. to post screenshots here you'll have to use the image server provided by Giants: viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

attached
Attachments
log.txt
(280.63 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Guil

Post by Guil »

Unfortunately that graphics card is below the minimum requirements for the game. Just as an FYI as well, you don't unzip any mod unless it is part of a pack of multiple different mods.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I haven't had any problems and a 1030 is below min hmm worked until i downloaded the species mod the one the pig and every since then the game has been wonky
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Intel Core i3-2100T @2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6GHz or better
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min 2GB VRAM, DX11 support)
4 GB RAM
20 GB free hard drive space
Soundcard
DVD-ROM Drive (only for retail version)
I don't know where u got UR min reqs but according to the this I am well over the min reqs. :confusednew:
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

ON the zip files I have had to unzip some files to get them to show in the game and then they work as advertise ever since fs13 i have had to do this NOT all zips but some maps being the major ones. If i did NOT unzip em they didn't show up. And again this all didn't happen until the species file which I scrapped ALL zip files and started over again. NOT getting the species mod again.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

First of all I would recommend to clean up the mods folder, you have quite a few items in there causing errors:

Code: Select all

Error: Invalid mod name 'Farming_Simulator_2018_-_More_Workers'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Floyd/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/ihfv0_6_unpack/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod ihfv0_6_unpack
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Floyd/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/jcbTractorsUNZIPME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod jcbTractorsUNZIPME
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Floyd/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/masseyFergusonTractorsUNZIPME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod masseyFergusonTractorsUNZIPME
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Floyd/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/newHollandTractorsUNZIPME/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod newHollandTractorsUNZIPME
Then it might also be worth giving the Beta version of Patch 1.3 a try, the mod maps you are trying to use might have already been created with features that will be include in the new patch: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=142497

If that doesn't help to get the mod-maps to work, then it might also be that those mods-maps are simply buggy. At least that's what the repeating errors at the end of your log.txt seem to indicate when you tried to load one of the mod maps:

Code: Select all

2019-03-09 08:12 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
2019-03-09 08:12 dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenuMapFrame.lua(663) : bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
2019-03-09 08:12 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
2019-03-09 08:12 dataS/scripts/gui/InGameMenuMapFrame.lua(371) : attempt to index field 'mapOverlayGenerator' (a nil value)
In that case you would have to contact the author of the map so that he/she can fix this.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Guil

Post by Guil »

clodhopper51 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 am 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Intel Core i3-2100T @2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6GHz or better
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min 2GB VRAM, DX11 support)
4 GB RAM
20 GB free hard drive space
Soundcard
DVD-ROM Drive (only for retail version)
I don't know where u got UR min reqs but according to the this I am well over the min reqs. :confusednew:
What is the exact version GT 1030 you have? I think they are only 1gb but not sure, the one I had was.

clodhopper51 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:03 am ON the zip files I have had to unzip some files to get them to show in the game and then they work as advertise ever since fs13 i have had to do this NOT all zips but some maps being the major ones. If i did NOT unzip em they didn't show up. And again this all didn't happen until the species file which I scrapped ALL zip files and started over again. NOT getting the species mod again.
Every single mod on modhub downloads as a zip and is read by the game. The only time you need to unzip is as I said above about mod packs etc.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I am playing on steam does the beta patch work on steam???
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Just read the patch and it says can't do it if running on steam so am stuck with one map until the beta comes out on steam I guess
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

My 1030 is from zotac and the box says 2gb
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

and the 11th line down in the system info from the nvidia control panel says 2048 MB now the SYSTEM vid memory is 0 not sure what that means.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

OBTW those errors were after I unzipped the file and the game worked they were in the game and the map was NOT corrupted. I did NOT unzip them until JUST before I started this blurb on here.
Guil

Post by Guil »

clodhopper51 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:32 pm Just read the patch and it says can't do it if running on steam so am stuck with one map until the beta comes out on steam I guess
Right click the game in steam and go to properties. Go to the beta tab and select the 1.3 beta in the drop down list.