Still no “all or nothing” throttle fix???

Heritagefarms

Still no “all or nothing” throttle fix???

Post by Heritagefarms »

I got frustrated with the game and it’s issues last December and decided to quit until the bugs were fixed. Installed the latest patches yesterday and tried it out. While most of my issues with the game have been resolved, I was really disappointed to find that the extremely annoying “all or nothing” throttle that makes my pedals react like a key on the keyboard is still a problem. Am I missing some plans to fix this? There seems to be little to no discussion about it...
burnsdg

Re: Still no “all or nothing” throttle fix???

Post by burnsdg »

It is very frustrating that this game (and I've been playing since FS15) STILL has no proportional throttle/brake or speed sensitive steering. Practically every game on the market that has vehicles has these things, why can't Giants do this?
drizz786

Re: Still no “all or nothing” throttle fix???

Post by drizz786 »

they are following the bethesda mentality.
why fix when modders will find a better way, enhanced vehicle. this will be my last fs i want a sim like it says in the title, i know how naive of me.
If they wanted they could build on the base but they rather have a "new" game every 2 yrs. quantity over quality. bye.

ps areas i refer to, sim grade vehicle control, logging that is not mae of high tensile rubber, weeds that behave , well like weeds....