xbox 360 controller

ghosted

xbox 360 controller

Post by ghosted »

anyone here uses the above if so can they explain like what buttons numbers refer to

as in the input bindings there are lines like
<binding device="0_XINPUT_GAMEPAD" input="BUTTON_6 BUTTON_3" axisComponent="+" neutralInput="0" index="1"/>

so there-fore what button is 6 and 3

there is button numbers what go up to 20 but need to know what they refer to

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Technical Support" since this is realted to a technical issue.
PrincessJessi84

Re: xbox 360 controller

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I have a corded xbox 360/one controller (claims to work on the one but it doesn't) that I got while waiting on my replacement custom xbone controller and its all pre mapped and the controls show up as a/x/y/b/etc just as they do with the custom xbone one.. but it could be cause its a combo one.. I don't know the controls tho.. I just wing it with my wheel/shifter/pedals/knob/stick as they r the same way.. its all numbered.. I was just telling a friend last nite how I feel giants have fallen short on the control mapping compared to most other simulator games I play and I really wish they would step their game up
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

To see which button listed in the inputBindings.xml file corresponst do what button on the gamepad you can use the following command if you have the 'development controls' of the game activated (see https://gdn.giants-software.com/documen ... erview.php) and open the in-game console:

Code: Select all

gsEnableInputDebug
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

don_apple wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:22 pm To see which button listed in the inputBindings.xml file corresponst do what button on the gamepad you can use the following command if you have the 'development controls' of the game activated (see https://gdn.giants-software.com/documen ... erview.php) and open the in-game console:

Code: Select all

gsEnableInputDebug
yeah just tried that but the text is so small to read.