Game Lag

Jltucker

Game Lag

Post by Jltucker »

I am having a problem with my game lag. It has not done this before the latest update. I load in a game and it it works fine for about a minute then it lags so bad i cant even quit the game. I have to force quit it. I have posted the log. Can someone look at it and help me out please Thanks!
Attachments
log.txt
FS19 Log
(40.59 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Way2drunk2walk

Re: Game Lag

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

There is a lot of errors coming from American outback. Try removing that mod see how it runs.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Jltucker

Post by Jltucker »

I think i figured it out what is causing the lag. I removed all bad mods and tried it again. This time without my controller. it worked fine. but when I connected my controller it started bugging out i then disconnected it while still playing the game and my FPS increased back to normal. Anyone know why this is? It goes not do this with any other game.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's strange, can you delete the log and post the new one when it happens?
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

Way2drunk2walk wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:25 pm There is a lot of errors coming from American outback. Try removing that mod see how it runs.

I'll agree on that one, dump American Outback a that that'll at least clear up a lot of errors.
You don't have to be a farmer to be outstanding in your field. But it helps.