[PS4] Bought, downloaded & installed DLC, but it's not showing in modhub

Fisha695

[PS4] Bought, downloaded & installed DLC, but it's not showing in modhub

Post by Fisha695 »

Game went on sale so I decided to pull the trigger and get it. Came home, installed and updated the game on my PS4 then went into the Playstation Store to buy the season pass and other DLC which I did without any issues. Get DLC bought, downloaded & installed before I fire up the game. Once game is running I go into the modhub and scroll to the DLC tab and it shows the DLC but only gives me the option to go to the PS Store to buy them, I click it and it tells me what I already know and that it's already been purchased and downloaded. Back out to modhub and still no way to install/activate the DLC just to "buy" it on PS store which I already have. Load up a map to see if the DLC is auto installed or something like that and nope it's not in the game store either.

Uninstalled and deleted all files relating to the game off the PS4 and then re installed, updated & downloaded and still not in the game. Restarted console & game a bunch and still no luck.

PS4 is the latest version of firmware 6.70 and FS19 is the latest version of 1.06 so everything is up to date. I've searched here and reddit and have found a few similar issues but never any follow up as to how or if the issue was ever solved.
Guil

Re: [PS4] Bought, downloaded & installed DLC, but it's not showing in modhub

Post by Guil »

Hello, the DLC should show up with any mods you have downloaded before you load or start a new save game, they have to be enabled there or they won't appear in game.
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

It was not showing up there either.
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

Just tried again, still no luck.

Gallery of 12 screenshots showing that it's purchased & installed on the system but not appearing in game. https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Q9SBr1F
Guil

Post by Guil »

Forget about it showing up in modhub under DLC, it never did for FS17 on PS4. Go to career and start a game, before you load it you will be asked to load mods/dlc. It should be in that list.

Like this https://images.app.goo.gl/hgZy5BV6zsdQK5c58
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

The very last pic in the album I posted shows that it's not showing up there.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Fisha695 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am The very last pic in the album I posted shows that it's not showing up there.
Its like that for all dlcs, like guil said you just need to enable it before the map loads and look under cars category to find it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Fisha695 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am The very last pic in the album I posted shows that it's not showing up there.
The very last pic is from the modhub. Go out of there and into career and as I said above, it should be there before you load a save.

Can you post a screen shot of what shows up when you go into career and pick a save?

Btw you can host pictures directly here on the forum.
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

I tried to use the attachment option at the bottom but it wasn't working right, might be because I'm on mobile. It appears imgur wasn't loading all 12 pics, this is what shows up when I go to load into a save.

https://i.imgur.com/Xg5loi0_d.jpg?maxwi ... ity=medium
Guil

Post by Guil »

The image server can be found here. viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819

Hmm that's a problem that I've no idea how to fix. Can you post a bug report and QA will have a look at it? viewforum.php?f=985

Please use the template below when making bug reports. viewtopic.php?f=985&t=129830
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

Alright will do when I get home from work in the morning. Thanks.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just as an additional thing, on the PS4 home screen, go to settings then account management and click on restore licences.
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

Had already tried that. I think I'm gonna Uninstall everything, restore again and then install the game and try again.
Avegooday

Post by Avegooday »

If I look at the image provided by Guil, the title (in white) shows " MODS/DLC " while yours only shows DLC. Also, the 'Mahindra Retreiver DLC' is not there but is installed. So, there must be a step you have missed somewhere. Are you sure you have done what Guil told you:
Go to career and start a game, before you load it you will be asked to load mods/dlc.
Jammiedodger

Post by Jammiedodger »

Having the same issue here. Downloaded the T6 and the Mahindra from the PS store and they're not showing in game.
Interested to see if anyone has had a similar problem.