[PS4] Bought, downloaded & installed DLC, but it's not showing in modhub

livesea72

Re: [PS4] Bought, downloaded & installed DLC, but it's not showing in modhub

Post by livesea72 »

Jammiedodger wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:45 pm Having the same issue here. Downloaded the T6 and the Mahindra from the PS store and they're not showing in game.
Interested to see if anyone has had a similar problem.
Same qustion as above, are you turning them on before you launch the map? Click them on and off untill you see everything checked and see if they show up on the dlc list right before the map loads up.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Avegooday wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:41 pm If I look at the image provided by Guil, the title (in white) shows " MODS/DLC " while yours only shows DLC. Also, the 'Mahindra Retreiver DLC' is not there but is installed. So, there must be a step you have missed somewhere. Are you sure you have done what Guil told you:
Go to career and start a game, before you load it you will be asked to load mods/dlc.
I'm almost sure the pic is the correct one. You will see start and select/deselect all at the bottom for example. I haven't played FS19 on console but it's the same structure on pc before loading a game.
Fisha695

Post by Fisha695 »

I fixed the issue so this can be marked as solved and closed now. Ended up deleting game and everything again but this time instead of downloading & installing DLC from PS Store outside of the game I did it from the PS Store link inside the game and now the DLC works.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved. Stick around the forum and join in the discussions.