Color Changing Animals

Gopher

Color Changing Animals

Post by Gopher »

I seem to have an issue with animals (ps4) changing colors on start-up after a save. I currently have 20 sheep, all B/W; 6 cows 4 of which are B/W and 2 Brown/White; and a dun colored horse. Often on re-launching the game they will all be different colors visually, but are still listed in-game correctly. :confusednew:

Any idea what might be causing this or how to prevent it from happening? (other than not have animals! :mrgreen: )

Thanks!

Edit: I've had this happen on two different maps, I've tried removing mods (currently at 17% resource usage - has happened as low as 5%) and I've tried lowering the used slot count (currently at less than 700 slots used).
JonAnderton

Re: Color Changing Animals

Post by JonAnderton »

I noticed the horses often change colours.... then when I go to ride them, they’re back to what I purchased... then when back in the stable, their colour has changed again...
Gopher

Re: Color Changing Animals

Post by Gopher »

If after 4 or 5 reloads, they are still different colors, i break out the animal transport and load each one into the trailer and then unload them back into the pen. Sometimes I have to do that several times to make sure each and every animal gets loaded, but they seem to stay correct that way.