Terrible fps

SnoopBok

Re: Terrible fps

Post by SnoopBok »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm The problem is almost certainly poorly written script mods.

Remove your mods (just to test) and if the FPS improves you've found the problem. Add script mods back in a few at a time until the performance deteriorates and then continue to find out which mod(s) are causing the issue.
No its not the scripts, I tested it without mods. The engine is just poorly optimized. There's enough power left in my pc, but it's not being used.
Darkmass1910

Post by Darkmass1910 »

SnoopBok wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:05 pm
this_is_gav wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm The problem is almost certainly poorly written script mods.

Remove your mods (just to test) and if the FPS improves you've found the problem. Add script mods back in a few at a time until the performance deteriorates and then continue to find out which mod(s) are causing the issue.
No its not the scripts, I tested it without mods. The engine is just poorly optimized. There's enough power left in my pc, but it's not being used.
Exactly the same problem
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

Gav i can run game with 0 mods and it still occurs its been happening since release .. like the anderson dlc was full of errors .. not tested correctly or thoroughly ...