Circular view after update

Grobiesuk

Circular view after update

Post by Grobiesuk »

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I played and the game recently (yesterday) updated. It is now 1.4.1.0.

Since the update my viewing range from a vehicle is severely limited by what looks like a circular view pattern. See picture.

Can anyone please help me to rectify this view ?

Maikello

Re: Circular view after update

Post by Maikello »

Increase the distance of view. For all (crops, LOD). This can have a negative effect on performance. And ask Giants, why center of circle is from camera point? Not from player position?
Eische

Post by Eische »

This circle is around since the release of FS19.
But I think it was centered around the machine before patch 1.4? I could be wrong here, but I guess that the center of the circle moved significantly behind the machine.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

even on set high quality and full maxed out graphics that circle is still present
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Shuffy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 pm even on set high quality and full maxed out graphics that circle is still present
You can increase as far as you want in Game.XML if your card is capable enough. I go 2x the max in game setting.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Rtp_briz

Post by Rtp_briz »

I have noticed this on the PS4 - it suddenly looks like the tractor has a shockwave around it as it travels.

It is horrible to watch and we do not have the ability to change the settings like the pc.

If this carries on like this then I will be giving up for good on fs19 which will be a major shame.
UK PS4 player.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Rtp_briz wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:57 pm I have noticed this on the PS4 - it suddenly looks like the tractor has a shockwave around it as it travels.

It is horrible to watch and we do not have the ability to change the settings like the pc.

If this carries on like this then I will be giving up for good on fs19 which will be a major shame.
That's been there since the game was released, it's not something to do with the update. As time has gone on I've gotten used to it tbh.