Can't find DLC in Asian PS4 Region

REDSTER-85

Can't find DLC in Asian PS4 Region

Post by REDSTER-85 »

I have a question, I know a person, under Asian ps4 region that doesn't have access to Anderson or boomer dlc. Why is this?
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
eric21

Re: [FS19]John Deere Cotton DLC - NOW AVAILABLE

Post by eric21 »

Boomer?
Guil

Re: [FS19]John Deere Cotton DLC - NOW AVAILABLE

Post by Guil »

Presume holmer?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: Can't find DLC in Asian PS4 Region

Post by Stegei »

This is because Sony Japan (Asian area) is pretty much separated from Sony America and Sony Europe and has it's own version of the game and we're also using different partners for this which is way the release for Sony Japan was slightly lighter than for America and Europe.
Currently the John Deere Cotton DLC is planned to be released on July 31th for PS4 in the Asian region.

The Anderson and Holmer DLC should already be available now.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Stegei wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:56 pm This is because Sony Japan (Asian area) is pretty much separated from Sony America and Sony Europe and has it's own version of the game and we're also using different partners for this which is way the release for Sony Japan was slightly lighter than for America and Europe.
Currently the John Deere Cotton DLC is planned to be released on July 31th for PS4 in the Asian region.

The Anderson and Holmer DLC should already be available now.
Thank you, didn't realize this thread happened. Can you tell me the Asia release for holmer and Anderson? Both of them not showing, but has the 56 blue power and red mahindra.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
kombajn777

Post by kombajn777 »

Hello, for Farming simulator 22, I need to deal with the Gone but not for cotton trophy on PS 5.
I have a trophy at 67% Elmcreek and then I lay out more and more bales of cotton and it no longer gives me any value in%. Otherwise I have all the trophies done, this is the last one.
Thank you for answer.
Kombajn777