do not download grass in silos bga

Markinoseldekesiu

do not download grass in silos bga

Post by Markinoseldekesiu »

hello friends, I have a serious problem with the grass and the corn fodder. I cannot download it in the bga silos, I have changed the settings and keys and it rolls thinking that it was a problem of that and apparently it is not, you could help me.
I wish I could play like in real life but it is impossible for me.
Thank you
greetings friends
farmtycoon39

Re: do not download grass in silos bga

Post by farmtycoon39 »

Markinoseldekesiu wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 pm hello friends, I have a serious problem with the grass and the corn fodder. I cannot download it in the bga silos, I have changed the settings and keys and it rolls thinking that it was a problem of that and apparently it is not, you could help me.
I wish I could play like in real life but it is impossible for me.
Thank you
greetings friends
Hi! Hmmm.. have you already bought it? Now you had to buy all the parcels when you want to use one. You can buy the parcels in the PDA Map.

If you have already bought the BGA, then you can unload the grass in the silos, if not, so you must buy it first.
Um zu helfen,brauch auch ich folgende Angaben:

>WO spielst du? (PC od. Konsole)
>WIE spielst du? (Mit Mods oder ohne
>MIT WAS spielst du? (Mit Seasons-Mod oder normal)

Der Gentleman und "Slot-Checker" unter den Digital-"Agrartechnikern" im "Claasham Asyum
Geselle und Ausbilder im LS22 auf PS4, bald PS5 und jetzt neu: auch im LS23 auf Nintendo Switch
Markinoseldekesiu

Post by Markinoseldekesiu »

hi bga silos I have bought them as well as the plots where I work and does not let me download in the bunker
Guil

Post by Guil »