Farming simulator 19 does not work

MARDAN170478

Farming simulator 19 does not work

Post by MARDAN170478 »

The game does not work, only the initial image of the game comes out and then it closes immediately, the update is installed (FarmingSimulator2019Patch1.4.1). I have reinstalled it, it works for one occasion and then the same problem appears when I try to run it again.
Attachments
log (1).txt
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
juf.de

Re: Farming simulator 19 does not work

Post by juf.de »

Code: Select all

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400T CPU @ 1.70GHz
You CPU is way below the minimum requirement to run the game

You should consider buying a better pc or notebook if you like, which at least meats the minimum requirements to run the game.

official requirements from their website:

Code: Select all

64bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
    Intel Core i3-2100T @2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6GHz or better
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min 2GB VRAM, DX11 support)
    4 GB RAM
    20 GB free hard drive space
    Soundcard
    DVD-ROM Drive (only for retail version)

(*) General information: These system requirements can't cover all possible system configurations so issues could occur that avoid or influence the functionality in some cases.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/about ... latform=pc
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
RcDriver

Re: Farming simulator 19 does not work

Post by RcDriver »

MARDAN170478,I think it has something to do with an update or maybe a mod,but I don't know for sure. The reason I say that is because I know my PC will run any game that is more demanding than FS19,but FS19 will sometimes do the same thing on my machine. I just thought that I would mention that you're not the only one having that particular issue with FS19. Sorry I couldn't help.