Constant "Connecting to server.." message when trying to join/create multiplayer game on Xbox. Tested multiple connectio

Aronos

Constant "Connecting to server.." message when trying to join/create multiplayer game on Xbox. Tested multiple connectio

Post by Aronos »

Personally, I have tried three different gamertags on two seperate xboxes on three different internet connections. My dad has also tried two different gamertags on two different xboxes and two different internet connections. Together, 4 different accounts, 4 different xboxes and 5 different internet connections, all netting the same results.

What's going on? We haven't been able to connect all day to neither create/join or even browse other multiplayer games.
Mr Anunnaki

Re: Constant "Connecting to server.." message when trying to join/create multiplayer game on Xbox. Tested multiple conne

Post by Mr Anunnaki »

Wow now that just explained my theory. I was thinking it was my mods causing this annoying connection issue so i uninstalled all of them and to no avail i still cant connect to a server. With no one responding im starting to think that this forum is either dead or they really dont know whats going on
Guil

Re: Constant "Connecting to server.." message when trying to join/create multiplayer game on Xbox. Tested multiple conne

Post by Guil »

No response could possibly be the fact that it's the weekend and early on Sunday morning when both of you posted?
Mr Anunnaki

Post by Mr Anunnaki »

Thx Guil but I hope so. Me and my wife paid $80 for this game and the season pass each, thats $160. Thats way too much money for a game that dont work...well career works but not multiplayer.

Now while loading a multiplayer game it says “no connection could be established to the server”. I have sent an email with no response but i did get a response after sending them a message on facebook. They said they ARE NOT in the office at the moment. There work schedule is Mon-Fri 10am-6pm gmt. Looks like us farmers have to wait another day *thumbsdown*
SmokinRoses

Post by SmokinRoses »

Having the same issue on PS4 can not connect to multiplayer servers.
Mr Anunnaki

Post by Mr Anunnaki »

This morning around 8:06 est this issue was fixed. I finally received an email response stating “Thank you for your feedback, the issue has already been fixed.” They act like I just sent the email today.🤔

From now on my farming friends, if multiplayer connection problems exist over the weekend “we are screwed”......unless Giant Software starts monitoring servers for weekend shifts.🤔

I am grateful for the fix @Giant Software