Mods Not showing up in game.

McGowan55

Mods Not showing up in game.

Post by McGowan55 »

Some mods that I download off Farming Simulators website are not showing up in game. I looked in my log and it said there are errors in a few of them but im not sure how to fix it.
Here are a few errors im getting
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod FS19_RM_Seasons
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod resources
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Connor/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/src/modDesc.xml'.
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod src
Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Connor/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/translations/modDesc.xml'.
don_apple

Re: Mods Not showing up in game.

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

These errors usually indicate that the mods are not compatible with the version of the game that you have installed.

The latest version of the game for windows and macOS is 1.4.1, you can check which version you have currently installed by looking at the number that is shown in the upper left corner of the games main menu, or by looking at the log.txt file.

If the version is lower then you need to install the latest patch for the game: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=us
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules