Center spring with Logitech G920 steering wheel

Megatrond

Center spring with Logitech G920 steering wheel

Post by Megatrond »

Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting the center spring to work with my Logitech G920 wheel. It also feels like there is not a lot of resistance when turning the wheel but I don't know how much if any it's intended to be as I haven't played this game with a steering wheel before.

As far as I've been able to gather though, the steering wheel should automatically turn back to the center position if enabled in the Logitech G Hub software, which I've done but it's not working.

Anyone have this working and can share some insights as to what they did to fix it?
SavageCDN

Re: Center spring with Logitech G920 steering wheel

Post by SavageCDN »

I have a G29 with the opposite problem - I cannot disable or configure the centre spring force. It's too high in the game and the G hub software settings don't seem to affect FS19.

From reading other forum posts it seems this was an issue back in late 2018 but a patch supposedly fixed the problem.

viewtopic.php?f=967&t=129772
PC Player - CoursePlay addict
fibulare

Post by fibulare »

Same problem as you Savage, tried everything. All was fine befor the latest patch 1.4.1. Any suggestions out there?
PandaFused

Post by PandaFused »

I have the same problem but only on assetto corsa...on ets2 its perfect...on assetto corsa its perfect in lobby but when i go to play a race all of a sudden i have nno ffb and no center spring...what is the problem???
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

Make sure you have the latest firmware updates for the wheel. I noticed my Logitech G920 did similar things in Forza Motorsport 7 right after launch (before the Force Feedback update), and after I updated the firmware, it was fine.

I don't have any issues with my G920 on FS17 or FS19. I use it mainly on Xbox One, but on PC, no issues there either. But I do have the latest firmware updates.