1.5.1 update on mac

Nicofx

1.5.1 update on mac

Post by Nicofx »

When is 1.5.1 coming to AppStore. My game is still not updated and the version in AppStore is 1.4.1 meaning that I can’t install the Claas DLC
tigergroves

Re: 1.5.1 update on mac

Post by tigergroves »

I'm having the same problem, pre-ordered the claas dlc and can't install it on my iMac as the game hasn't updated.

any ideas?
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

I’m waiting too and sadly that’s all we can do at the moment.

My guess is that the Catalina problem may have required them to resubmit the update and it therefore was moved to the back of the queue waiting for Apple to approve it.

Maybe someone from Giants can give us a little status update and let us know if or when the update was submitted to the Mac App Store?
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

michaelr wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:09 pm I’m waiting too and sadly that’s all we can do at the moment.

My guess is that the Catalina problem may have required them to resubmit the update and it therefore was moved to the back of the queue waiting for Apple to approve it.

Maybe someone from Giants can give us a little status update and let us know if or when the update was submitted to the Mac App Store?
That's pretty much correct. Apple is currently working to get it fixed with our assistance.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Nicofx

Post by Nicofx »

OK, good news. How long kan it take to be fixed?
KleTo

Post by KleTo »

Das Update ist noch immer nicht raus oder?
tigergroves

Post by tigergroves »

any update, please
tigergroves

Post by tigergroves »

hi their

has their been any break through with this?

as since the Catalina update every time i try to play farming sim, my screen is black but can hear the music in the background.

regards
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

tigergroves wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 am as since the Catalina update every time i try to play farming sim, my screen is black but can hear the music in the background.
Please have a look at the following post for a possible workaround to be able to play the game on macOS Catalina: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=153242&hilit=catalina#p1190825
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules