HOLMER

Gamling

HOLMER

Post by Gamling »

Hello, i have a problem with Holmer Pack the harvester won't unload to the auger for root crops. Someone else having this problem? :?: :confusednew: :?:

Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
Trax

Re: HOLMER

Post by Trax »

What happens if you change the Position of the overload belt of the harvester?
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

Trax wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:14 pm What happens if you change the Position of the overload belt of the harvester?
Nothing and there is no errors in log or anything. :sadnew: But if i use a normal trailer i works fine..
Eische

Post by Eische »

Just tested it.
Works without problems on my end.

Not sure. But on the picture is looks like you did not unfold (button X) the bunker on the TerraVariant. The right sidewall of the bunker folds out to the side if you do it. I guess only in this condition it accepts material.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

Eische wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:54 pm Just tested it.
Works without problems on my end.

Not sure. But on the picture is looks like you did not unfold (button X) the bunker on the TerraVariant. The right sidewall of the bunker folds out to the side if you do it. I guess only in this condition it accepts material.
There was no option to unfold it till i dropped it off and hooked it up agian, but you can still not fill it.. must be another mod or something that conflict with it... but still no error message in log, so i don't know what.