Movement Stuck

squintal

Movement Stuck

Post by squintal »

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with fs19, often, I can play for 5-10min, and suddenly when I press WASD to move, My character dont stop moving when I release the key, I cannot stop!, and escape key dont work, I need to alt f4 to quit the game and relaunch....

I'm a computer tech so I did all the basic things like trying another keyboard, disabling all sticky keys function in windows 10, rebooting, reinstall the game etc...someone know what to do? I can't play anymore like that :(

thanks a lot!!
this_is_gav

Re: Movement Stuck

Post by this_is_gav »

If you're a computer tech then you should know the first thing to check is the log for errors. :-P

It will almost certainly be a mod conflict or dodgy mod.

Attach your log.txt from "C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019".
squintal

Post by squintal »

ahahaha!! I didnt think about the log, I attached it, thanks a looooottttt for taking a look, that's driving me crazy!

Very nice community!!

Sorry for my spelling, English is not my first language ;)
Attachments
log.txt
(24.49 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
squintal

Post by squintal »

if that matter...maybe a coincidence...I started a new game, I played for 1h30 doing diverse things without a problem, when the night came, I fast forwarded to 120X for the night, in the morning the second I pressed a movement key I was stuck running sideway I had to alt f4, is it a known bug of fast fowarding? thanks!
squintal

Post by squintal »

ok, it's confirmed, when I play at other speed than 1x, I got the problem, and there are errors in log! I attached my last log when the movement get stuck
Attachments
log.txt
(495.31 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Code: Select all

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
  Version: 24.21.13.9764 (7.5.2018)
Your GPU driver is quiet old, you should update it

Courseplay_6_01_00283
Update this one aswell, current version is 00344

2019-12-07 09:22   Error: addDensityMapHeightType: maximum number of height types already registered.
It seems your map is not compatible with seasons
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
squintal

Post by squintal »

juf.de wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
  Version: 24.21.13.9764 (7.5.2018)
Your GPU driver is quiet old, you should update it

Courseplay_6_01_00283
Update this one aswell, current version is 00344

2019-12-07 09:22   Error: addDensityMapHeightType: maximum number of height types already registered.
It seems your map is not compatible with seasons
THANKS A LOT!!!! It was the !"!$/"%"$%$"% map!!! I thinked that old farm countryside was a compatible map...it's not! you saved me from jumping off a bridge!! :biggrin2: And thank for the other suggestions, I will do that right now!
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Glad i could help and have fun farming
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC