Game wont load seasons conflict?

tacoblade26

Game wont load seasons conflict?

Post by tacoblade26 »

My game will load and can actually start when i disable seasons. When seasons is enabled my game wont start and get errors in log. Here is my log any help would be great thanks.
Attachments
log.txt
(240.62 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
bojanh66

Re: Game wont load seasons conflict?

Post by bojanh66 »

Download latest beta build from here and try again:
https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... eta_builds
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Code: Select all

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
  Version: 23.21.13.8873 (18.12.2017)
2 years old GPU driver, you should update that one

Error: No license for dlc pdlc_johnDeereCottonPack. Please reinstall.
Disable it in steam and reinstall if needed

Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Harry/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/FS19PlaceAnywhere/modDesc.xml'.
Load mod: FS19PlaceAnywhere
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS19PlaceAnywhere
delete this one, if you need it, use the one integrated into the modcompanys mod

Load mod: FS19_Bale_Barn (Version: 1.0.0.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS19_Bale_Barn to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS19_JD_2410_3Section_Fertilizer (Version: 1.0.0.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS19_JD_2410_3Section_Fertilizer to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: FS19_Pete_TenderTruckV2 (Version: 1.0.0.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod FS19_Pete_TenderTruckV2 to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: LargeAmericanCowShed (Version: 1.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod LargeAmericanCowShed to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: maps (Version: 0.2.0.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod maps to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: millsbarnred (Version: 1.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod millsbarnred to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: millsbarnwht (Version: 1.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod millsbarnwht to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: poleshed (Version: 1.0.0.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod poleshed to use it in multiplayer.
Load mod: shop72x160 (Version: 1.0)
Warning: Only zip mods are supported in multiplayer. You need to zip the mod shop72x160 to use it in multiplayer.
It seems you unzipped these mods, you should not do this, delete the mods, and redownload them from whereever you got it and keep it as a zip file

Load mod: FS19_towBar (Version: 1.2.0.0) (Hash: 9762ce97243c0b82e070d985a2453e9d)
You should disable this one, it causes many mod conflicts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to the 2 most obvious parts:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
Your CPU is prettsy much at the lowest end for actually running the game, with this many mods it's strange that the game runs at all.

Besides that you should only have as much mods in your mod folder as you actually need, you currently have 331 mods in it, which is way to much. Make a second folder outside your mod folder to store your currently unneeded mods in.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

juf.de wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:23 am

Error: Failed to open xml file 'C:/Users/Harry/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/mods/FS19PlaceAnywhere/modDesc.xml'.
Load mod: FS19PlaceAnywhere
Error: Missing descVersion attribute in mod FS19PlaceAnywhere
delete this one, if you need it, use the one integrated into the modcompanys mod
Oh dear god no, never give anyone that advice, Mod Company's Extended Placeable script in their Global Company Mod is nowhere near in leagues with the standalone Place Anywhere Mod. To fix the error they are getting they just need to make sure they download the proper version of the Place Anywhere Mod from a trusted source and make sure it's zip is named correctly. I've never had a single issue with Place Anywhere in my near 2000 hours in this game. So either download and install it from:
https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/16
https://github.com/napalm00/FS19PlaceAn ... ywhere.zip

Now for other errors in your log file like these ones:

Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_z), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to select to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
  Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_b), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerPosition to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
  Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_y), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to unload to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
  Warning: Tried assigning the binding [(KEY_j), deviceId: KB_MOUSE_DEFAULT, axisComponent: +, index: 1, isActive: true, isShadowed: false isInverted: nil, isDown: false, isUp: false, inputValue: 0] to markerUp to an occupied slot. The new binding has been ignored
Get rid of all your old and out of date Autoloading Mods and make sure you download Alfalfa's Global Script and install that: https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/117
and then only download and install Autoload Mods that have been correctly updated or created to use the Global Script.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:51 am Oh dear god no, never give anyone that advice, Mod Company's Extended Placeable script in their Global Company Mod is nowhere near in leagues with the standalone Place Anywhere Mod. To fix the error they are getting they just need to make sure they download the proper version of the Place Anywhere Mod from a trusted source and make sure it's zip is named correctly. I've never had a single issue with Place Anywhere in my near 2000 hours in this game. So either download and install it from:
https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/16
https://github.com/napalm00/FS19PlaceAn ... ywhere.zip
Not this again ...
Sure it works fine, but so does the one from GC, difference is, one is available through the official mod hub and the other one not and if you already have a mod which provides this function, why add an additional mod? And if the player does not know how to handle mods properly, which is the case here, the official mod hub is the way to go.

Besides that please adjust your github link to the release section instead, so others can choose which version they like to download and direct-downloads aren't allowed here.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I agree with cwattyeso.
The real difference is, PlaceAnywhere is way better than GC Place.
once you try to use both, u will see superiority of PlaceAnywhere, it allows u to place basically anywhere (almost), while GC Place have some limitations and its not as good.
But for the errors,i agree its good idea to solve them, but i think his problem is maybe Seasons 1.0.1 weather bug, because its well known error which beta builds has fixed.
and he said his game works fine without seasons.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

juf.de wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:14 am Not this again ...
Sure it works fine, but so does the one from GC, difference is, one is available through the official mod hub and the other one not and if you already have a mod which provides this function, why add an additional mod? And if the player does not know how to handle mods properly, which is the case here, the official mod hub is the way to go.

Besides that please adjust your github link to the release section instead, so others can choose which version they like to download and direct-downloads aren't allowed here.
The problem is the GC Mod isn't the same feature and functionality wise as Place Anywhere, it's almost a Place Anywhere-Lite. When GC Updates there mod to do all the wonderful things that Place Anywhere can and more, then I'd happily recommend people to switch from Place Anywhere to just using GC. Right now though that's not an option because GC's isn't quite there.

As for the GitHub Link, there is no point posting a link to the Releases, as no one would want to download anything but the latest and last update to the Place Anywhere Mod which is the one I linked. Again why download an older version of Place Anywhere, when the Latest Version has more features and functions? It also makes it much easier for the player who does not know how to handle mods properly to download and install it.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Offtopic:
@cwattyeso
Perhaps you maybe know how to disable GC warning for Place Anywhere when loading savegame?
Its annoying and i would like to disable that warning, maybe some line needs to be edited/removed in GC.zip file ?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I haven't come across that ability yet to disable the warning messages on game load. I admit though I don't really understand scripting and lua coding, so it's a good chance that the code is right there staring me in the face and the value to change to disable the messages is really easy to do, but I'm not educated enough on scripting language to read it and understand it.