Animals Season

Henrik 650

Animals Season

Post by Henrik 650 »

I need help with the animals in seasons.
No matter what I do to the animals their health just keeps dropping until they die.
And yes, I have provided them with everything they need, straw, water, food, etc...
(This "bug" happens to every animal)

Every answer is greatly appreciated.
Dziwny85

Re: Animals Season

Post by Dziwny85 »

Maybe you have some mod conflict. Remove all your mod, just leave seasons mod. Than try in default map if it still happens.
Henrik 650

Post by Henrik 650 »

There should not be any conflicts, I have only downloaded mods from the mod page in the game.
Dziwny85

Post by Dziwny85 »

Ok but why not try it. If you're on pc send your log file here. Do you have actual version of the game?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The plant growth control mod will cause this if you have that one installed.
Mickeyfrancis22

Post by Mickeyfrancis22 »

Anyone have problems selling animals??
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Henrik 650 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 pm There should not be any conflicts, I have only downloaded mods from the mod page in the game.
Hi Henrik 650,

First question is about if you're playing on PC or console. If you're on PC, next question is about if you have downloaded any mod that can modifiy game like plant growth control mod as Norfolk farmer said. No matter if they came from modhub or external mod site, if it's a mod modifying the game behavior, they should be deactivated if you're using season. Do you also have only one geo activated in the game. You may have all geo's downloaded, but you must only have one activated in your map at the time.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:confusednew: hi, I need help !!! using game maps and external mods maps anyway I have the following fault ,,, I buy sheep and they do not appear in the corral I buy hens and they are not alone there do not exist that cows and pigs can be happening if they are in the corral only happens with the chickens and the sheep only charge them and then they are invisible are they not ????? help please ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Farm-war wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:21 am :confusednew: hi, I need help !!! using game maps and external mods maps anyway I have the following fault ,,, I buy sheep and they do not appear in the corral I buy hens and they are not alone there do not exist that cows and pigs can be happening if they are in the corral only happens with the chickens and the sheep only charge them and then they are invisible are they not ????? help please ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
As mentioned above, start the game without mods, see if that helps.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick