I literally can't make money in FS17

aquanerd14

I literally can't make money in FS17

Post by aquanerd14 »

Hey guys, so I got FS17 several weeks back. I downloaded an insane amount of mods(maybe 30+) including a few that give you money by pressing a combination of keys. (cheating, I know). I noticed that when I am playing on my laptop, I can't make money. I sell a vehicle. No money increase. I sell a bunch of grain. No money. It is so weird and frustrating. But it doesn't always happen. I played the Maryland Creamery map yesterday and I made quite a bit of money. I went on today and I had 0 dollars!! I sold a bunch of stuff, but still zero. I went on the very first map (the one that comes with the game) and I sold all the stuff. The money stayed the same. Any suggestions??

Sorry for the long post. :confusednew:
JensChrDK

Re: I literally can't make money in FS17

Post by JensChrDK »

Have you tried to start the game without mods enabled? 9/10 times it's a mod that conflicts with the game..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
j_maybury

Re: I literally can't make money in FS17

Post by j_maybury »

The best way to resolve this issue is to make two folders on your desktop name them good mods and bad mods then cut out your mods from your mods folder and transfer them into the bad mods folder now highlight half the mods and transfer them back into your mods folder making sure that your map mod that you are playing on is in there as well, then run the game if the game runs well then put all those mods except the map mod into the good mods folder, if the problem is still there with the money then take out all the mods that are still in the bad mods folder and put them in the good mods folder, now take out the mods from the mods folder and placed them in the bad mods folder but leave the map mod in the mods folder for the next round. All you have to do now is rinse and repeat.