FS19 Won't launch in Epic games

Omelette

FS19 Won't launch in Epic games

Post by Omelette »

Upon being greeted about the game being free in Epic games, I went right away and installed it on my machine to be greeted with a message which says:
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Is this related to microsoft retribution packages and if so how i am supposed to fix the issues, and thanks in advance
michaelr

Re: FS19 Won't launch in Epic games

Post by michaelr »

When you come across an error like this it’s always a good idea to search the internet for the problem mentioned. In this case “MSVCP140.dll was not found” would be a good start.

According to a quick search this error indicates that a particular version of the Visual C++ Redistributable required by the program you are attempting to install is either corrupt or missing.

You can read more details and download the version required by the application here:

What is the Visual C++ Redistributable? How to Install and Troubleshoot It on Windows 10
Matyessz17

Post by Matyessz17 »

For me, the game doesn’t want to start properly on Epic games.
Print this error code:
ls-0013
Questionnaire

Post by Questionnaire »

This is the Epic Games error code page on that code, it should help you. https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/ep ... unch-a3703
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99