fs19 wont load when the internet is on

padje007

Post by padje007 »

FS19 Wont load when internet is on
Everytime when I start fs19 it will take me to the main "LOADING..." screen and it will crash back to the desktop no error pops up but if i disconnect the internet it loads all the way
this is my log
GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (20335) 64bit Steam (Build Date: Oct 1 2019)
Copyright (c) 2008-2019, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2019, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz
Memory: 7973 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Info: Same productKey VID:'738' PID:'2217' already defined in file C:/Users/patri/OneDrive/Documenten/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/inputDevices/SaitekHeavyEqptWheelPedal_PS4.xml
Info: Same productKey VID:'738' PID:'2218' already defined in file C:/Users/patri/OneDrive/Documenten/My Games/FarmingSimulator2019/inputDevices/SaitekSidePanelControlDeck_PS4.xml
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Devices:
Driving Force GT (VID: 046D PID: C29A VER: 1322 Cat: WHEEL)
T.Flight Stick X (VID: 044F PID: B106 VER: 0101 Cat: JOYSTICK)
Audio System
Driver: SoftMixer WASAPI Stereo
Version: 2018.11
Frequency: 48000
Max. active sources: 256
Render System
Driver: Direct 3D 11
Card Vendor: Intel Corporation
Renderer: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Version: 25.20.100.7007 (5.7.2019)
Revision: 7
Feature level: DirectX 11
Windowed Mode : off
V-Sync : on
Effective Window Resolution: 1280 x 720
Started 3 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Low (auto)
View Distance Factor: 0.750000
Shadow Quality: 0.000000 Base-Size: 2048 Filter-Size: 4 Shadow Focus Box false
Shader Quality: 0
Skip Mipmaps: 1
LOD Distance Factor: 0.750000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 0.750000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 1.000000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 1.500000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 0.500000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 1
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 1
Bloom Quality: 0
SSAO Quality: 0
DOF: Disabled
Cloud Quality: 1
EnvMap Blending: Enabled
Edit don_apple: log.txt converted into spoiler for better thread readability.
Daredevil_USA

Re: fs19 wont load when the internet is on

Post by Daredevil_USA »

What happens when you copy and paste all your current mods out of you mod folder?

If you try this make sure you put them in a folder you can find later so you don't lose them.

See if that starts up your game.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You pc/notebook is below the minimum requirements of running the game, you good lucky, that the game runs at all.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Your game files are stored in OneDrive which is probably the reason it works while you’re offline.

It means everything in your game profile is constantly being synced over your internet connection. That sounds like a really bad idea.

I don’t use OneDrive myself, but there must be a way to either move out your game files or disable syncing of them.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I could be wrong but I think the log is hinting at the product key he is using is been used on another pc at the same time. As far as I know you should get popup advising you of this though so can't be sure.
flipfluitketel

Post by flipfluitketel »

Guil wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:41 am I could be wrong but I think the log is hinting at the product key he is using is been used on another pc at the same time. As far as I know you should get popup advising you of this though so can't be sure.
No, it hasn't got anything to do with the productkey of his game. The lines you're referring to are related to 2 files from the Saitek-controllers. Delete those 2 files and the game still will crash but without an error in the log just like in viewtopic.php?f=964&t=159026 and viewtopic.php?f=964&t=136046.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Again this computer doesn't meet the minimum required specs for the game to run.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

I suspect this crash is triggered by the new Ice Lake based i5 1035G1 CPU. We've seen other similar issues that came up with newly released CPUs. It might be, that new hardware features trigger some issues in our code (or a library we're using).
We'll investigate further, if there is anything we can do. Unfortunately we don't have any Ice Lake CPUs in our testing lab yet.
DrunkenVorlauf

Post by DrunkenVorlauf »

Any update on this? I just upgraded to an 11th gen Intel CPU, and I'm having the same issue with FS17. Can't play it any longer :(
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

I also just bought a brand new mid-range gaming PC specifically for playing 17 multiplayer and I am having this exact problem. When not connected to the internet it runs butter smooth on max settings with a wheelbarrow worth of mods. When connected to internet, it flashes the loading screen then crashes. Every single time. I've even purchased an additional new copy of 17 with new key, thinking somehow maybe the problem was created when it tried to validate my existing key which I previously used on my old PC, which is now retired (it is a potato's potato, BUT IT STILL RAN 17 IN SINGLE PLAYER AND IN MULTIPLAYER - however it was a choppy and frustrating experience).

I've cleared the shader cache and checked that access is allowed through Windows Firewall. It does the same whether there is nothing in the mods folder, or 300 mods in there.

PC is one-month-old i5-11400 with GEFORCE RTX 2060 and 16GB DDR4. It is miles more hardware than required to run the game very very well, as evidenced by the stellar performance when running it with no internet connection.

Stegei do you have a workaround for this? Reading up online this is not an uncommon complaint both on this official forum and on the Steam forum. Lots of people are complaining about it but I'm yet to find one actual solution. To say I'm frustrated at buying a great gaming rig ONLY to play this game and finding it won't even launch when I'm connected to the internet, is quite an understatement.
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

DirectCedar wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:30 am Stegei do you have a workaround for this? Reading up online this is not an uncommon complaint both on this official forum and on the Steam forum. Lots of people are complaining about it but I'm yet to find one actual solution. To say I'm frustrated at buying a great gaming rig ONLY to play this game and finding it won't even launch when I'm connected to the internet, is quite an understatement.
I know the problem happens with wi-fi enabled, but have never tried connecting with an ethernet cable. Have you tried it that way?
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

MK_McD wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:43 pm
I know the problem happens with wi-fi enabled, but have never tried connecting with an ethernet cable. Have you tried it that way?
Yes we've tried it both ways. Any internet connection causes the problem. I was also optimistic maybe it was somehow wifi-specific, but it's not.
BeastiePlayz

Post by BeastiePlayz »

Im having same problem im on disk and cant update to the latest version im on 1.5.0.0
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

BeastiePlayz wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:45 am Im having same problem im on disk and cant update to the latest version im on 1.5.0.0
Welcome to the forum!

You have to download and install the update to version 1.7.1 from https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=us in order to fix this issue.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules