frozen Screen

Cavillier

frozen Screen

Post by Cavillier »

I recently removed mods from mod folder just by dragging them out to free up HD disk space. After doing this when I go to start the game, it freezes in the loading screen. The task manger shows me that the Giants engine in a non responding state, and not able to end the task. The only way I have been able to end it is the restart the computer, after tabbing to the Windows (10) Start menu. I tried putting the mods back in the folder and the problem still persist; I am not sure what the next step is. I have the disk and product key. Do I uninstall and reinstall game, patches, and DLC which means a lot time and energy to do so, or is there another solution to my problem?
juf.de

Re: frozen Screen

Post by juf.de »

Please post the full og file here, there's atutorial in my signature for where to find it and how to post it here. This will help us to help.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Cavillier

Post by Cavillier »

Here is the log txt file

GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (20335) 64bit (Build Date: Oct 2 2019)
Copyright (c) 2008-2019, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2019, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory: 16307 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Audio System
Driver: SoftMixer WASAPI Stereo
Version: 2018.11
Frequency: 48000
Max. active sources: 256
Render System
Driver: Direct 3D 11
Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
Version: 26.21.14.4166 (6.12.2019)
Revision: 161
Feature level: DirectX 11
Windowed Mode : off
V-Sync : on
Effective Window Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Started 3 threads for threadpool 'Render threadpool'
Hardware Profile
Level: Custom Very High
View Distance Factor: 2.000000
Shadow Quality: 2.000000 Base-Size: 2048 Filter-Size: 16 Shadow Focus Box true
Shader Quality: 3
Skip Mipmaps: 0
LOD Distance Factor: 2.000000
Terrain LOD Distance Factor: 2.000000
Terrain Normal Mapping: Yes
Foliage View Distance Factor: 2.000000
Volume Mesh Tessellation Factor: 0.500000
Tyre Tracks Segments Factor: 4.000000
Max. Number of Shadow Lights: 8
Max. Number of Lights: 512
Max. Number of Lights Per Cluster: 32
MSAA: 4
Bloom Quality: 3
SSAO Quality: 8
DOF: Disabled
Cloud Quality: 2
EnvMap Blending: Enabled
Setting 'Master Volume': 0.20000000298023
Setting 'Is Train Tabbable': false
Setting 'Radio Vehicle Only': true
Setting 'Radio Active': false
Setting 'Use Colorblind Mode': false
Setting 'Easy Arm Control': false
Setting 'Show Trigger Marker': true
Setting 'Show Field-Info': true
Setting 'Invert Y-Look': false
Setting 'Show Help Icons': true
Setting 'Radio Volume': 0.5
Setting 'Vehicle Volume': 0.80000001192093
Setting 'Environment Volume': 0.80000001192093
Setting 'GUI Volume': 0.5
Setting 'Master Volume': 0.20000000298023
Setting 'Music Volume': 0.69999998807907
Farming Simulator 19
Version: 1.5.1.0 b6730
Available Languages: en jp fr es ru it pt nl cs ct br tr kr
Language: en
Time: 2020-03-09 08:42:45
dataS2/character/humans/characterAnimation.i3d (301.56 ms)
dataS2/character/humans/pedestrians/pedestrianAnimation.i3d (206.22 ms)
farmman

Post by farmman »

Cavillier wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:50 pm I recently removed mods from mod folder just by dragging them out to free up HD disk space. After doing this when I go to start the game, it freezes in the loading screen. The task manger shows me that the Giants engine in a non responding state, and not able to end the task. The only way I have been able to end it is the restart the computer, after tabbing to the Windows (10) Start menu. I tried putting the mods back in the folder and the problem still persist; I am not sure what the next step is. I have the disk and product key. Do I uninstall and reinstall game, patches, and DLC which means a lot time and energy to do so, or is there another solution to my problem?
I have had the same problem, was working the last time I played the game and the next day was frozen
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ok, this is strange, there's no error whatsoever in the log visible.
That leads to some options you could try, not sure if it solved the problem, but it's worth a try.
You can try to delete the content of the shader_cache folder, it's in the same place as the mod folder.
You can also try to deactivate any overlay, like the nvidia overlay (Open NVIDIA GeForce Experience -> Go to Settings -> Deactivate the Game Overlay)
I noticed, that you changed your grpahics setting, try to reset that one.
You can try changing the windowed mode from off to borderless windowed mode (or whatever the term is in english)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:confusednew: Hi, I have this same problem on my PC, I can't start the game, it just gets locked in the beginning and I can't remove the game unless I restart the computer, try removing all the mods from the folder and if I let myself in, I even want to play but without mods I hope you can help me as I discourage the game and install it and remain locked only with mods
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Cavillier

Post by Cavillier »

I have deleted shader_cache content, deactivated game overlay , as for the graphics setting not sure what you meant, I hadn't change anything there. It is the same problem still, is there anything else.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Cavillier wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:14 am I have deleted shader_cache content, deactivated game overlay , as for the graphics setting not sure what you meant, I hadn't change anything there. It is the same problem still, is there anything else.
I already completed all the steps including the graphics, disable all the graphics and I was able to play even with a delay but if I managed to enter I still do not know what the problem is but I think they are not taking it seriously since if we ask Maybe you will tell us that it may be a conflict with some mod but I do not think so because even without external modifications it is still blocked for now as all the steps and you will be fine
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: