ITRunner Pack

FarmerLee73

ITRunner Pack

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Not very often I post looking for support but this is really starting to get on my tits now! When ever I try to buy anything from the ITRunner pack all I get is a spinning circle in the store, this happens no matter what pack or mod I try. Anyone else come across this? :confusednew:
Emil Jørgensen

Re: ITRunner Pack

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

Log? Hard to help otherwise :biggrin2:
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Yeah just found out it's a mod conflict, just have to find out which mod is causing the issue. Will post on here when I find out, incase anyone else has the same issue
Emil Jørgensen

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

*thumbsup*
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

And the winner is.... Drum Roll please!! ... Easy Autoload
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Easy Autload shouldn't mess with the ITRunner Packs. I have both the ITRunner Packs off the ModHub and some other ITRunner/Hooklift type attachments from other mods, and none of them has any effect on Easy Autoload or vice versa. Unless you're using a modified version of the ITRunner packs that someone has tried to add Autoload function to, not sure why they would as apart from the the one flatbed platform none of the other items in the pack would require it.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:07 pm Easy Autload shouldn't mess with the ITRunner Packs. I have both the ITRunner Packs off the ModHub and some other ITRunner/Hooklift type attachments from other mods, and none of them has any effect on Easy Autoload or vice versa. Unless you're using a modified version of the ITRunner packs that someone has tried to add Autoload function to, not sure why they would as apart from the the one flatbed platform none of the other items in the pack would require it.
Since I’ve also had the issue that the OP mentioned took it to my test save where I only loaded up the itrunner and itrunner for silo stuff with the global Easy Autoload script and got the same result, causes a lua error that the itrunner stuff is for some reason trying to use autoload.

Edit:

Took a look at the lua script and it’s adding a specialization to the hookLiftContainerTrailer so it seems that any hook lift stuff is then attempting to use the added specification which then causes a lua error.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

L2K Perma wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:57 pm
I thought it'd be the hookliftContainerTrailer that probably would be causing an issue with the Easy Autoload Script. Easy enough to resolve the problem. Download the updated version of Easy Autoload Script from the Nexus Mods Page, as the Mod Author released an update for it to exclude that hooklift container:
Version 0.1.1.2
Removed adding EasyAutoLoad to the "hookLiftContainerTrailer" - clearly I was painting with the windows closed that day...
Also this update was published 22 September 2019 2:55AM, does this mean you guys never update your mods? Have you been using an out of date version of Easy Autoload all this time?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

All of this, is why I only use mods from the Modhub. The mods on the modhub are extensively tested to ensure they don't conflict with any mod that has been released through the Modhub.

I kept getting error in the past, early FS19 and a bunch on FS17, all from mods not on the Modhub.

If you want to keep using mods from outside sources, that's fine with me. But, keep in mind, errors and conflicts can happen at any time. And those mods from outside sources, can potentially ruin the savegames, and possibly corrupt the game installation. Though, it is very rare. Viruses are also a big thing with shady sites. No matter what the content is. Use outside mods with the mindset that your gaming experience can be filled with frustration.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

JTerk438 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:29 pm All of this, is why I only use mods from the Modhub. The mods on the modhub are extensively tested to ensure they don't conflict with any mod that has been released through the Modhub.
This statement alone is flat out wrong and incorrect. There are plenty of mods on the ModHub which have errors and clash/conflict with other mods on the ModHub. Please don't try to state that ModHub mods are completely flawless because to say they have been "Extensively Tested" is a well known lie. Giants do not actually test the mods by playing with them in game. They just run the mods through a program which checks for certain requirements and checks the code in xmls and stuff for correct formatting. This is why we do get so many mods releasing on the ModHub with errors and conflicts, because the days of actually physically testing and playing with the mods to make sure they work is something that seems to not happen with any mod during the whole of FS19's lifetime. Perhaps the Mod Testing Team is too small to cope with all the mods and actually play test them correctly.

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Point of example is the tow bar mod. It has had tons of problems of draining the user's money for not doing anything.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:24 pm
L2K Perma wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:57 pm
I thought it'd be the hookliftContainerTrailer that probably would be causing an issue with the Easy Autoload Script. Easy enough to resolve the problem. Download the updated version of Easy Autoload Script from the Nexus Mods Page, as the Mod Author released an update for it to exclude that hooklift container:
Version 0.1.1.2
Removed adding EasyAutoLoad to the "hookLiftContainerTrailer" - clearly I was painting with the windows closed that day...
Also this update was published 22 September 2019 2:55AM, does this mean you guys never update your mods? Have you been using an out of date version of Easy Autoload all this time?
Hmm, even though I could swear that I had downloaded it not too long ago from nexus I wonder if I may have accidentally overwrote it from a pack or something. As I did indeed have a different version but 0.1.1.2 does indeed fix the issue.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Might be interested in downloading EAL again, I had it before and it conflicted with about a dozen mods I had. Glad to see there's a fix out there
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

If it conflicted with a dozen mods, that meant you were using a dozen mods which hadn't been updated for the Easy Autoload Mod. When the author who made the Easy Auto Load Mod decided to make the script a standalone mod, anyone who made mods using the old script, should have updated their mods. This meant removing the old version of the script which they would have bundled and included in their own mod, and instead just reference and link to the new Easy Autoload Standalone Version. The idea behind this was to stop having mods that kept including their own copy of the script, forcing the game to load multiple versions of the same script. It also meant when the Easy Autoload Script updated you wouldn't have a mish mash of mods using different versions of the same script if mod authors didn't update their mod and change the script version inside.

It just meant that for a player when the Easy Autoload Mod became a separate standalone mod, they had to download it as a extra mod. Then they just had to go through and check the mods that used Autoload features or functions and any mods that hadn't updated to the new script, they just needed to remove and delete from their mod folder which would eliminate conflicts and issues. Any mod not updated to use the new Script probably wasn't worth hanging onto anyway as most likely it wouldn't have supported new objects like Round Cotton Bales, different sized Bales, different sized pallets etc which have come out since the Easy Autoload Mod went standalone and have been supported and included by the mod author.

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I wonder why this got moved to the fs17 section. Wasn't this for fs19?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.