Claas Front Loader Issue

Lightfootlee

Claas Front Loader Issue

Post by Lightfootlee »

I bought a Claas Arion 460-410 description says you can attach a front loader to it which is what I wanted;
I bought the FL 120 C, it would not attach; then I bought the FL 140, the same problem then I looked online and found a video; [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0byvdqG0PU] of someone using the same vehicle with the FL 120 C attached. Yes before you ask I have tried other tractors and had no issues attaching font loaders to them; I used the Massey Ferguson 5613 and the Stoll FZ 30 with no problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Playing on PC just FYI

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Ex-Deejay

Re: Claas Front Loader Issue

Post by Ex-Deejay »

Fahre zum Händler, in die Werkstatt und kaufe dir eine Frontladerkonsole an deinen Schlepper. Ohne diese kannst du keinen Frontlader ankoppeln.
Lightfootlee

Post by Lightfootlee »

Ex-Deejay wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:59 am Fahre zum Händler, in die Werkstatt und kaufe dir eine Frontladerkonsole an deinen Schlepper. Ohne diese kannst du keinen Frontlader ankoppeln.
Just to be clear, you mean where you can customize owned equipment correct? which is the same place you can return leased items or sell owned ones.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Correct, you have to scroll down in the menu to see the option for the frontloader attacher, i attached some images for clarification (click on them for a larger image).
And this is the german part of the forum. I reported it, so a mod should will move it to the english part, please use the correct part of hte forum next time.
ImageImageImage
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC