Erlengrat Train Missing with Contract Crops

Kattranova

Erlengrat Train Missing with Contract Crops

Post by Kattranova »

I've been playing on the Erlengrat Map on PS4. I took on a Soybean contract that wanted the crops delivered to the Felsbrunn Grain Mill. I harvested the field, put them onto the train and then drove the train to the edge of the map until it booted me off. After which, nothing happened. The contract has not completed and the train has not returned. I waited 20 in game minutes, in real time, by the station to make sure. I tried exiting the game and reloading. I even tried to forward time by one hour. Still nothing. The train has not returned at all, the contract has not progressed and the crops are missing. If I cancel the contract I will get fined for the missing crops, but I don't know anything else to try to fix this. Any suggestions?
FarmerJDC

Re: Erlengrat Train Missing with Contract Crops

Post by FarmerJDC »

Yes someone please help me with the same issue. Except I wasn't doing a contract it was my own soybeans
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I'd recommend reporting these issues directly to GIANTS via their public bug tracker: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Cropsprayer

Post by Cropsprayer »

Yes, I have the same problem. Was doing contract harvesting of Sugar Beet. I had to deliver to Felsbrunn Grain Mill with truck on the road. But there is nothing on the map. No train station and no grain mill. I hit an invisible wall with the truck when I got close to the indicator on the map. Now I'm stuck. Cannot complete the contract or taking on any other contracts.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

You didn't use the train? You have to use the train. Unless the train has already disappeared on your map?
ereedks

Post by ereedks »

FarmerJDC wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 pm You didn't use the train? You have to use the train. Unless the train has already disappeared on your map?
Whether you're in a train or on a tractor, the building should still show up!! There is no building where the grain mill is supposed to be. Totally unrealistic.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

haven't had problem yet my guess is you aren't completing harvesting and sending the entire field of crop. you can't use the contract cheat with train.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
ninjayx02

Post by ninjayx02 »

ereedks wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:55 am
FarmerJDC wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 pm You didn't use the train? You have to use the train. Unless the train has already disappeared on your map?
Whether you're in a train or on a tractor, the building should still show up!! There is no building where the grain mill is supposed to be. Totally unrealistic.
There's no building, imagine the train going down the line 30 miles, you wouldn't see the building, the icon is at the side of the map, because it has to be somewhere.

I've also experienced the loss of crops sending them off to Felsbrunn, the good thing about PC is you can adjust your loss :) :-D
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

It's supposed to be like its going to a different part of the country so there's no building its just a trigger to ask you if you want to sell it or not. Since they couldn't re create the bug after I reported it and didn't try after the second time and said it was "solved" I just started over and lost 25 hours worth of time.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

ereedks wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:55 am
Read the other message I posted since I forgot to quote you
Kattranova

Post by Kattranova »

Likewise, I reported this bug and they couldn't reproduce it so they marked it as resolved. The issue is far from resolved as the train still hasn't reappeared.
Kattranova

Post by Kattranova »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:44 am haven't had problem yet my guess is you aren't completing harvesting and sending the entire field of crop. you can't use the contract cheat with train.
I ALWAYS harvest the whole field and I sent the whole harvest on the train when it disappeared.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

After reading a few past posts I have to ask did you sell click NO to sell product when you sent the train? I have only used it a couple times for contracts and once to sell my own crop so I have always clicked yes to sell.

Sorry if I'm not helping at all. Haven't been playing Erlengrat much, got kind of bored playing normal and doing the grind so stopped playing on map until I could decide if I wanted to continue the grind or start adding in money.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
ereedks

Post by ereedks »

FarmerJDC wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:14 pm It's supposed to be like its going to a different part of the country so there's no building its just a trigger to ask you if you want to sell it or not. Since they couldn't re create the bug after I reported it and didn't try after the second time and said it was "solved" I just started over and lost 25 hours worth of time.
I guess they decided there doesn't need to be an actual building there but it sure seems like nonsense to me. If that's the case, why doesn't Giants just do that for all the buildings? Just have a spot where you drop off crops to sell them and pretend you can see a building there. Not exactly a high quality decision if you ask me.
ereedks

Post by ereedks »

Kattranova wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:18 am I've been playing on the Erlengrat Map on PS4. I took on a Soybean contract that wanted the crops delivered to the Felsbrunn Grain Mill. I harvested the field, put them onto the train and then drove the train to the edge of the map until it booted me off. After which, nothing happened. The contract has not completed and the train has not returned. I waited 20 in game minutes, in real time, by the station to make sure. I tried exiting the game and reloading. I even tried to forward time by one hour. Still nothing. The train has not returned at all, the contract has not progressed and the crops are missing. If I cancel the contract I will get fined for the missing crops, but I don't know anything else to try to fix this. Any suggestions?
Are you using the Precision Farming mod also? I've notified Giants, both in the forum here as well as through the bug tracker. I found an issue with that mod. I've tried maps with and without using the PF mod. In the Missions.xml the "expectedLiters" is considerably higher than the "expectedLiters" when you don't use the mod. So if you use the PF mod the mission is expecting you to have more liters to deliver. That causes the mission to not go into "completed" status. Also I had the missions not completing issue on several maps, and all of them have higher "expectedLiters" with the Precision Farming mod. Although in your case I don't know why the train disappeared.