Vehicle Control Addon By: mogli help please

mysticturbo

Vehicle Control Addon By: mogli help please

Post by mysticturbo »

Hello im after some help and i may have found a bug.

The bug if it is one is, forward and reverse does not work if tractor is not selected (for example if front or rear implement is selected instead), this may just have to be how it works but thought i would mention it.

The help part regards the hand throttle mode
I like the hand throttle feature but i cant assign an axis to it only an up or down key binding. Is it possible to change something so that it registers as a single axis rather than an up and down as seporate commands?

Thanks

MT
don_apple

Re: Vehicle Control Addon By: mogli help please

Post by don_apple »

To get assistance on these issues I would suggest to reach out to the author of the VehicleControlAddon mod by opening an issue in the development repo for the mod: https://github.com/Mogli12/VehicleControlAddon/issues
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
mogli12

Post by mogli12 »

I think there is a problem with the assignment of the space key. Maybe you assigned it multiple times? If not, it might help to delete (or rename) your current inputBinding.xml to start with a new, clean one.
vmr

Post by vmr »

Could you add to this fs22 mod that Tobii eye tracking works with the device? So that the tractor, where there is no reverse drive, could look back inside the tractor and the Tobii eye tracking would also work at the same time.