Precision farming problems

lucpec04

Precision farming problems

Post by lucpec04 »

Hello, I've been having a few problems with the precision farming dlc.
I'm playing on felsbrun with mods and i am on xb 1. The PH and nitrogen levels are stuck to the perfect amount for the soil type and crop(they litterally dont move, for exaple i've tried to seed without any fertilyzer in the seeder and when harvest ends they are the same of before harvest) , witch is canola, yet the yeild is stuck at 65%. I've tried to deactivate and to uninstall the dlc to no avail, Does anybody have any similar problems or solutions?
Maikerus

Re: Precision farming problems

Post by Maikerus »

I have literally the same issue man. I grow canola, wheat and corn on 3 fields. First 2 fields, with canola and wheat- literally the same problem as You described here. And what is strange - growing corn on 3rd land workds perfectly fine. The only rescue is to rebuy lands, take ground samples and start everything once again. But how many more times will it have to be repeated.... :confusednew: *thumbsdown*
lucpec04

Post by lucpec04 »

Maikerus wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:40 pm I have literally the same issue man. I grow canola, wheat and corn on 3 fields. First 2 fields, with canola and wheat- literally the same problem as You described here. And what is strange - growing corn on 3rd land workds perfectly fine. The only rescue is to rebuy lands, take ground samples and start everything once again. But how many more times will it have to be repeated.... :confusednew: *thumbsdown*
I think i may have found a solution, you have to go reset the harvest results(or whatever they're called in english) in the precision farming menu pressing the right side of the "cross" button when youv've selected a field.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

From my observation it might be the need to do the cultivation. That would explain lack of this issue on my corn field -I had to cultivate it every time because ther's no direct corn planter while canola and barley were sown directly using horsch pronto DC. My last experiment seems to confirm that theory.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I have tested this and its true, direct seeders are causing bug with stuck pH/nitrogen levels every 2nd harvest.
When you first buy land, spread lime, direct seed, fertilize, harvest, pH/nitrogen will decrease as they should...if you repeat all of this and harvest for 2nd time, then pH/nitrogen is stuck.
This issue doesnt happen if you cultivate and use normal seeder which is not direct seeder.
Also, it doesnt fix grass issue...grass will always stuck on "perfect" pH/nitrogen no matter how many times you harvest it or if you used normal or direct seeder.
So, it is a bug with grass with all kind of seeders and crops are bugged only with direct seeder.
Idk if Giants are aware of this, since i didnt see anyone mentioned this issue with direct seeders.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

Yeah, Giants should examine this issue and fix it as soon as possible because many people can have an unpleasant surprise.
Samuu_14_

Post by Samuu_14_ »

I have the same problem with this DLC. I will try the solutions you have said, although Giants should fix these very serious errors as it does not benefit the experience that this game brings