can i play farming sim on this pc

mquickkk%

can i play farming sim on this pc

Post by mquickkk% »

https://pcbros.tech/collections/gaming- ... ssing-time

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
s8080t

Re: can i play farming sim on this pc

Post by s8080t »

The 1030 is the weak spot. Head for another GPU.
Languages: DE/EN
Plattform: PC
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
Before installing the game please make sure your computer fulfi lls the
system requirements:
• 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
• Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz
• Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card
or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
• 4 GB RAM
• 20 GB free hard drive space
• Soundcard
• DVD-ROM Drive (only for retail version)
s8080t

Post by s8080t »

Yeah, these are minimum requirements.

You don't want just FS19 to run on this PC, right? So please just forget that 1030 cards even exist ;) and aim a little higher.
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

A lot of cards are overpriced for what they are, all because of these nice people that are buying up all the new cards that are launched within seconds on launch days using bots to get in before any normal person can.
Then they sell them to bitcoin/iridium miners or try to sell them on eBay for a staggering amounts of money, £1000 and more.
This in turn keeps the old stock of cards at a high value when by now they should have fallen steeply in price.
I can't see that changing until the makers of the cards do something about the bots.
They will keep hoovering up all the stocks while ever there is someone out there that will pay the price to get one.
I bet there is someone on this forum that has already bought one.
s8080t

Post by s8080t »

Well, let's add some numbers to the FUD:

The GTX 1060 is about 290% faster then the GT 1030 in gaming scenarios.
And is evenly old and quite affordable.
Meine Mods
Grünlandsuchti
IT-Spezialexperte
OpenSource-Verfechter
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Yes the card is 4 years old now.
There is the 3gig GTX1060 at around £140 which will be a lot slower than the 6gig GTX1060 which is about £250 and as it happens is a little bit faster than a PS5.
As you can see they still fetch a high price for what is a four-year-old card.
There is one good thing.... If you have a GTX1060 6gig... It is a sert that your rig will be powerful enough for the next FSxx Game that comes along.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

j_maybury wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:20 pm A lot of cards are overpriced for what they are, all because of these nice people that are buying up all the new cards that are launched within seconds on launch days using bots to get in before any normal person can.
Then they sell them to bitcoin/iridium miners or try to sell them on eBay for a staggering amounts of money, £1000 and more.
This in turn keeps the old stock of cards at a high value when by now they should have fallen steeply in price.
I can't see that changing until the makers of the cards do something about the bots.
They will keep hoovering up all the stocks while ever there is someone out there that will pay the price to get one.
I bet there is someone on this forum that has already bought one.
Bots plague essential every new product release not just GPU’s. And last I was into tech as a hobby (year ago) GPU mining was all but extinct.
As for the being able to run it. I’ve got it run on a blatantly under spec laptop. Pentium Silver N5000, Intel UHD605 iGPU, 4GB RAM shared by CPU and GPU. Minimum everything no mods, still not very well performing. Did that for LOL’s though.
Currently play on a i5-9400f, GTX 1660 to, 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD. Max settings and does well with a 4x map.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Did you not know that the miners are back mining iridium? I saw one picture of a mining rig with Forty RTX3070s, I forgot what price they said it costs, but it was far more than an average worker makes in two years.
And yes, I know these scalpers use these bots on all TEC items, I have just finished watching Linus ranting on about scalpers taking all the best monitors and sticking them on eBay for Thousands of pounds.