Animal Pens Placeables Will Not Open

Kirkland

Animal Pens Placeables Will Not Open

Post by Kirkland »

I play on PS4. The Animal Pens tab in placeables will not open on any map.
anthu

Re: Animal Pens Placeables Will Not Open

Post by anthu »

1. Use the forum search.
There are some more thread with the same issue.
2. Delete the Produktion mod from your mod Folder.
3. Read next time the mod description, the Produktion mod works only on prepared maps, in other maps the have the animal pen error.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=181012
IMPORTANT NOTE: This mod can only be used together with compatible maps, and at the moment it will only be available for maps
(The Old Farm Countryside, La Coronella and La Coronella 2.0. For this pack to work on other maps, its creator must include the required log files in his map, if he so wishes.
Lg
Andress
farmer_dan

Post by farmer_dan »

the the same for pc ?
Eische

Post by Eische »

farmer_dan wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:46 pm the the same for pc ?
yes.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
farmer_dan

Post by farmer_dan »

Eische wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:24 am
farmer_dan wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:46 pm the the same for pc ?
yes.
i dont have that mod in the folder
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

For the PC, removing the "FS19_PlaceableFactory.zip" does nothing, Animal pens will still not open.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Then post your log file, please.
HowTo in my signature.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I have searched for the culprit and found that it is the "Placeable Factories Pallet Pack" that is causing my problem and preventing Animal pens from opening, as there are a lot of placeable mods it is possible that they could be more than one, later I will load all the placeable mods to see if there is more than one that stops animal pens from opening but as for now I am going to play my game.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I had this same problem recently with the old production pack, it doesn't play well with seasons on account they both use the animals system to operate.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Bryan83 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:43 pm I had this same problem recently with the old production pack, it doesn't play well with seasons on account they both use the animals system to operate.
I guessed that this would be the case, but as there is no way of testing all the placeable's, I can only try all those that have Placeable in the name otherwise I would have to download all the Modhub and that would slow everything down to a crawl.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I don't think you need to download every placeable, I think it's just the ones that make something. Like the seed factory, placeable factories pack, etc.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

j_maybury wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:17 pmas there are a lot of placeable mods it is possible that they could be more than one, later I will load all the placeable mods to see if there is more than one that stops animal pens from opening but as for now I am going to play my game.
There already is a list of known mods that cause this issue: Placable Factories, Seed Factory, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Old Production Pack.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

dziuch wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm
j_maybury wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:17 pmas there are a lot of placeable mods it is possible that they could be more than one, later I will load all the placeable mods to see if there is more than one that stops animal pens from opening but as for now I am going to play my game.
There already is a list of known mods that cause this issue: Placable Factories, Seed Factory, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Old Production Pack.
Well then maybe it would be a good idea to place a link to that thread on here, as doing a search for "Animal Pens" did not bring that thread up, and we could have done with seeing it.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Basic rule of thumb: Avoid using the Placeable Mods that use the Animal System to do their production stuff, as this requires maps edited to support this function and they only work on maps that have been made to use these mods.
On PC use Global Company Placeables instead as these never interfere witht he animal menu, are also seasons compatible and work on every single map and don't require maps to be made or edited to support them.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*