Dedi server - Error - Warning: Send called with unknown target address.

Curtisfeatures

Dedi server - Error - Warning: Send called with unknown target address.

Post by Curtisfeatures »

Hi Guys,

I have been running multiple Dedi servers for the past year now and i can fix most things myself.

My group have recently started a new server but we have started getting the below error (continually) when a player leaves (not all the time though). What I'm aware of is that its the same user leaving when the error occurs (tony). When the error occurs you can no longer do anything in game other than walk around.

Attached is the full log. The server has been running for 3 days with a nightly restart and (ad far as i am aware) every time this use leaves the server faults.

2021-03-07 19:34 Warning: Send called with unknown target address.
Attachments
log.txt
(164.82 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Farmer686

Re: Dedi server - Error - Warning: Send called with unknown target address.

Post by Farmer686 »

Curtisfeatures wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:56 pm Hi Guys,

I have been running multiple Dedi servers for the past year now and i can fix most things myself.

My group have recently started a new server but we have started getting the below error (continually) when a player leaves (not all the time though). What I'm aware of is that its the same user leaving when the error occurs (tony). When the error occurs you can no longer do anything in game other than walk around.

Attached is the full log. The server has been running for 3 days with a nightly restart and (ad far as i am aware) every time this use leaves the server faults.

2021-03-07 19:34 Warning: Send called with unknown target address.
Have you tried running a save game without mods on the same server? Try that and see if it is server side
Hi!
My interest's are; Farming, Computers, Coding and gaming.
I have autism so may sometimes come across as rude, but I don't mean it!
:biggrin2:
Curtisfeatures

Post by Curtisfeatures »

Farmer686 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:12 am

Have you tried running a save game without mods on the same server? Try that and see if it is server side
I managed to find the issue. It was a combination of the Multiplayer Vehicle Keys mod and a conflict with the players vehicle.
Farmer686

Post by Farmer686 »

Curtisfeatures wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:22 am
Farmer686 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:12 am

I managed to find the issue. It was a combination of the Multiplayer Vehicle Keys mod and a conflict with the players vehicle.
That's good :)
Hi!
My interest's are; Farming, Computers, Coding and gaming.
I have autism so may sometimes come across as rude, but I don't mean it!
:biggrin2: