issues with the l10n.xml file for downloaded mod.

MJDano

issues with the l10n.xml file for downloaded mod.

Post by MJDano »

I’m currently having an issue with a mod that I have downloaded for FS19. I’m trying to use the “System - Tec Fermentation Plant” mod. The mod itself seems to be working just fine but where the issue seems to be is with the l10n.xml file. It seems like the mod is not reading the l10n.xml file. I have extracted the zip and viewed the xml and the file appears to be formatted correctly. The entries seem to match the parts that the game is reporting as missing, so I’m not sure what to look for further with the issue. I have made some changes to the l10n.xml files before so I’m familiar with the structure but not how the file is called by the system. I included a screen shot to show how the errors are being displayed in-game. If anyone has a suggestion on how to proceed on cleaning up the errors that would be great. I would reach out to the mod creators but it appears that the modding group has possibly disbanded/broke up. Their web site is no longer there so I don’t think I can get much assistance there.

boundless84

Re: issues with the l10n.xml file for downloaded mod.

Post by boundless84 »

Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem with a different mod.