Game keeps crashing!

Dieseldavid12v

Game keeps crashing!

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

I’ve had FS19 on PS4 since it was released. About 6 months ago it started crashing randomly while playing. Sometimes I can play for hours, other times it crashes within minutes of opening a game. I’ve tried deleting/reinstalling it numerous times with no fix. Both PS4 and game are updated to their latest versions. I began thinking it was a problem with my PS4, but I have zero issues with all of my other games. I recently got a PS5 and FS19 was the first game I installed and did not transfer any game data from my PS4. Within an hour of playing, it crashed twice on me!!! Both PS5 and FS19 have the latest updates. What is wrong with FS19?
Thy_Gingy

Re: Game keeps crashing!

Post by Thy_Gingy »

I am having the same issue. I have mods but have never had an issue with these mods. They have all ran fine before and now all of a sudden it’s crashing and I can’t even get into some of my saved games. It’s like it has corrupted my saves. If I can’t get it back I have lost a 244 hour save that was my first ever map and I’m gonna be really bummed.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Yep, same issue here. It’s acting like there’s a bug in the game or it got corrupt somehow. Super annoying
Thy_Gingy

Post by Thy_Gingy »

What Mods are you running? Maybe we can try to narrow it down and see if we are running some of the same Mods.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

That’s a long list. Not too many maps. Was happening on Lone Oak. Started a new map on Big Fields and it’s doing it there too. As far as equipment I mostly have John Deere mods. 82’s mods, some shed packs and accessories. I don’t play seasons.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Thy_Gingy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 pm What Mods are you running? Maybe we can try to narrow it down and see if we are running some of the same Mods.
What are you running? Could be hard to narrow down. It can be a long list
177skibum

Post by 177skibum »

What Error are you getting? Mine is crashing constantly with this error every time: ce-34878-0
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

On my PS4, yes, I’m getting the same error code. On my PS5, I’m getting CE-108255-1. Both error codes advise the same message though. It’s only with FS19. All other games run fine. It’s a problem with FS19, or a mod. Either way this needs to get fixed!
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

So I got on and started playing on a new map. Worked for a while then I had to get off for a bit. I later turned on my PS5 and started the game. I selected my save game and after it loaded and hit start, The game immediately crashed!! Did this about 6 times in a row. I even restarted my PS5 with the same results. This is so freaking frustrating!! I’m about to give up playing this game all together, which makes me mad because I enjoy it tremendously. I decided to try a few more things. So I did a system rebuild and deleted FS19 and reinstalled it. Wasn’t able to start a new game yet. But I’ll keep you posted on how this went. I emailed Giants, but they were absolutely no help at all and said it wasn’t there software. Well it sure isn’t my PS4 and brand new PS5!! Every other game I have perfectly!
Thy_Gingy

Post by Thy_Gingy »

I have been trying to narrow it down with my mods to see what it could be but the problem is never consistent. Be fine with no new mods then it crashes out of no where and corrupts the save.
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Yeah I’m only going to download about 6 mods and play and see what that does. I only need one trophy to get the platinum trophy. All these crashes the last few months have prevented me from getting them! If any of these few mods crash, then I’ll start a new game with no mods and see if it changes
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Well I started a new save game with less that 10 mods and played over 7 hours with no crashing. Downloaded a few mods and started a new save game and within no time it crashed. I deleted a few mods, but it still won’t let me open that save game. So the entire file must be a corrupt now. I have a hunch on what mod or mods may be causing the crashes. I’m going to start a new save game with just though few mods and see what happens
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Thy_Gingy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:36 pm I have been trying to narrow it down with my mods to see what it could be but the problem is never consistent. Be fine with no new mods then it crashes out of no where and corrupts the save.
I think I figured out the crashing problem. Under normal PS4/PS5 power up, there were no system updates available. I turned on both systems in Safe Mode, and lo and behold, there was updates needed on both systems! So far a I have save game on my PS5 with about 5 hours of play time with no crashes. I’ve redownloaded all of my mods and still playing. Knock on wood this keeps up. I’ll keep you posted!

FYI, in case you don’t know about Safe Mode, with the PlayStation turned off, press and hold the power button until the system beeps a few times and the screen pops up telling you to plug the controller into a cable and turn it on. It will then take you to a menu. Go to system updates and select download update via internet, if this is the method in which you normally download updates. It should give you an update that’s not showing in the normal PlayStation settings. Hope this helps you!
Dieseldavid12v

Post by Dieseldavid12v »

Well, I was wrong. Game is still crashing!!! I hate this so much! I’m very close to giving up and never playing FS again.
Thy_Gingy

Post by Thy_Gingy »

I will look into it and check it out. I had it crash a few time the other day. I was loading the MRF Scorpion and Lieberman Excavator onto the in game low loader and every time would crash after loading them up and going to drive away. I removed the Lieberman excavator from the save and have had no issues lately. Which *censored* cause that is what I use to load all my logs but at least I can play. I honestly think that certain mods are now just not working together. Not so much one mod is causing an issue. Thus making it harder to discover. I also the the Hulk ++ and possibly then the Warrior ++ mods might be as well.